Reviews for Where Angels Lose Their Ways
Riki-Tiki-Tabby chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
ALSKDJFL;KA WOW. just ... wow. That was completely amazing! You described everything so vividly, I could see the whole thing in my head perfectly. Especially Slade's captrue 3 WOW. love love love it! onward-! D: oh no! This is the last chapter? *sadness!*

oh wow it's been a long time since you updated )X *despair sets in*

well, if you're thinking about going on, please please PLEASE for the love of all things wonderful (like this fic) PLEASE continue soon! D:

anyway, this is probably my favorite chapter besides the first one. Very, very descriptive and original. TOTALLY LOVE IT. Hope for more as soon as possible, but no pressure DX
Riki-Tiki-Tabby chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
wooow. great details! love it love it. Wish slade was there though 3 XD onward!
Riki-Tiki-Tabby chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
asjkdhflkjashldkfjh love it. O.O XD man ... this is exactly how I imagined Slade REALLY thought during the whole series XDD onward to greatness!
Riki-Tiki-Tabby chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
WOW! It's only the first chapter and I love how in-character everyone is XD especially Slade, you described him very very well x3 onward to the next chapter!
Neko-Ice-Queen chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
Seeing as this was last updated in '03, this seems hardly likely, but please finish this! It's too good to be left undone.
thechiifactor chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
Please don't abondoned this story almost all of the sladxrobin fics are abandoned but i'm gunna favorite this one and hope to the gods it gets updated cause Slade is just so possesive when it comes his Robin

_ please update soon!
otakurose16 chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
*bow* Please continue this fic. I'm enjoying this far too much to accept its demise.
Wynja chapter 4 . 9/13/2007
I love this story and would love to read more, but I see by the date on it that that probably won't happen, right? *sighs* Well... One can always wish...
Dimmie chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
this is great, all tension and anticipation.
Midnight-sama chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
...I fucking love this story! It's what convinced me that SladexRobin is pure sex in armor and spandex.
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
You haven't updated in more than three years now and I doubt you will even if I beg it of you. But still I will cherish this unfinished fic and move on to any other Teen Titans ones that you may have. This chapter did make for an awesome ending though it left me so hungry for more now.
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
You cease to amaze me! You seem to have some sort of magical way to be in every characters' mind and write their chapter for them. Really each chapter is seemingly exactly what that character feels and does and it doesn't even hint at someone else but that character! This is an amazing story and it saddens me to think that I only have one chapter left to read.
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
Seriously, I believe I am in love with your fic! The sheer suggestions alone send me screaming like the shameless fangirl that I am! I can't wait to see if there's more slashyness in this fic but even if there isn't I've gotten enough of a taste, even if Slade didn't! Simply brilliant metaphor as well with the whole 'not yet ripe for the picking' and such.
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
This is simply brilliant! Really, unremarkably well done! I can't believe I haven't found it until today and now I seem upset at all the time wasted when I could have read this already. Really you got Starfire's character down so well and the whole Slade and Robin thing behind it just jumps out and clings to me!
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 4 . 12/28/2006
Slade is tricky, but that's why he is loved!