Reviews for Megatokyo Backups
Henthorne chapter 1 . 1/13
Best I've read in a long time. Good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I approve.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Need to not listen to Dante's Prayer when reading death fics.

Beautifully done. Keep writing!
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
The thing with Ping having a thousand clones of herself when she was an innocent naive little slave to he programming, you could have written tons more on that. You were making a point of being brief and to the point I know, but that part caught my interesting. And created only a hundred questions.
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
I liked this. I don't go on the forums, but I can't imagine it'd get too bad of a response.

Poor Ping. This really reminded me of Bi-Centennial Man, actually... I feel bad for the lot of them. And it's so sad that Miho never got to see Ping again.

A good, solid one-shot. Keep up the good work!

Have a nice day!

Morgan
Tally Solleni chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
A very sad, poetic, and memorable story. I approve.
Deadly Melody chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
That was amazingly sad! But very well written! It does make a lot of sense... please keep writing!
Linwen chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Very touching. T3h angst! Is so! Moving!

But a very good piece of work, and it has the feeling of the comic, though I do hope things don't end that bad for the characters ... ;) Keep on the good work.
Reiyuka chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Really sad. A gloomy view on the future of the Megatokyo characters, but still a nice story. I like this kind of stories. Really pretty, yet sad.
Sphinx3 chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
That's truely an amazing fic, wow... I'm very, very impressed. I never realized what a tragic charector Ping is, poor thing. You should post this on the megatokyo forums, if you haven't already, I think that you'd get alot of good feedback, perhaps even a comment from Fred himself. Nice reference to suicide at conferences, by the way.
Marauder-girl chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Wow... moving stuff! -Wipes tear- I recently got into the godness that is Megatokyo. This is the first fanfic I've red to do with it though. Sad and wistful... just enough to tug at the heart strings but not lose Ping's character. Fabulous!
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
This is probably one of the most original things I've ever read, on FFN or otherwise. An interesting balance of absurdity said with a straight face (the 'mosh mosh revolution' mention) and heart-tugging images(Tsubasa's senility, Piro's disappearance). Completely and totally in the MT tradition. Wonderful.
SilverThorn-2000 chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Jesus effin Christ, Opt! This thing reads like me in the dead of winter!

A great story, but real hard to accept.
Jinako-chan chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
I love this. It's really well-written, and it's great finding some good Megatokyo fic on this site. I love how you look at Ping and what could happen to the characters...it all makes a lot of sense, even if it's a really sad sense. I love it.

I hope you write more Megatokyo fic, that'd be great.
DamionSorrow chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Absolutely beautiful, every bit of it...the strain of immortality weighing upon so fragile a soul...
Genius. Sheer, unadulterated genius.