Reviews for A World of Adventure and Collision!
slickr85 chapter 89 . 7/26/2012
What have you been up to lately? It's been 5 1/2 years since you posted Ch. 89 and was wonder if you could keep going? Come on 10 more chapters and you could make it to 100. Pokemon BW/B2W2 might change the plot in the whole story so i can see why you haven't written, all this stuff coming out of nowhere huh? well anyway question: when can i expect Ch. 90?
HyperRaccoon15 chapter 10 . 4/24/2012
LOL, when i looked at the username i thought it said ninetailsuck!

Another amazing chapter, please keep up the good work.
masterart chapter 88 . 12/8/2011
good story
Digimon Maker chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Are you going to even update this story anymore? I've been waiting forever. :(
HiAndromon chapter 89 . 8/14/2011
Wow it's been a while, not since your update, since I've reviewed here.I have two things I'd like to say on content I think you'll be adding.(This is you were talking about)

First Digimon Xross, I'll come out and say guy's are not digidestined at all, they're conqueror's practically no different then any enemy any of the Digidestined have fought take over their world, Digidestined destroy any bad guys and let the Digimon of that world run it, as such CrossHeart who's ultimate goal is to have Shoutmon rule the digital world(while leaving a countless body count of all who stopped him behind him) Is merely trading a Lawful evil Tyrant Digimon for an Lawful Neutral(No way Shoutmon make's it to Lawful Good) in charge and Lawful Neutral is an hairs breath away from Lawful Evil.I could go on a very large rant on why Xross is bad, but I've said the bare minimum.

The second thing I want to mention is I think There's a good chance you might end up adding the cast from 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' in you story...I don't really have anything to say about this, I just wanted to be the first to call it, I would really like to see it happen in this story.
masterart chapter 89 . 5/8/2011
hi there it be what a year i hope you think of something because i think next story of bring back the anthro pokemon memeory and meet data squard thing go bad when the dimenaon world portal suck all the heroes in dimenson world in digimon tamer world or inner digiworld that is good idea oh it 2011 already and i do not like to forget of if you have time to finshed the whole story and i have another idea of the story after the tamers defeat the villains and the world back to nomal how about another idea for a world of adventure and collision it start after a year when tamers hear a new item in museum and tatako his friends with yugi frinds to see it tatako have a feeling this new item hve magic power called dimension wand or something when a new villains want the wand but tatako grab the wand then all a sudally tatako felt the power he have then the strange white ball go in him then the potal open and then the dimensoin world collision and fushion to digimon tamer world into one and when it happen and it over the tamers will be in shocked when they meet an old and new friends and find out the mystery of the magic wand that tatako power and find oh is tatako love or jeri is tatako love and the newset villain called king dark dimansion want the power of dimansion wand to rule the dimansion world can the tamer and thier old and new friends will stop the villains that join the king dark dimansion from thake over the dimansion worlds that is fushion or will tatako find his new power and find his friends new power and stop the villains to destory thier and people worlds find out on the new series story of a world of adventure and collision: the mystery of the dimansion wand so what do think i hope you like it so i let you descied if you like it or not
Strike Justice chapter 89 . 3/26/2011
Please tell me that you have almost finished the next chapter. This story is just so exciting.
Unknown-Rostam chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I've read some of your stories and we share the same likes - Sonic, Pokemon, Lady and the Tramp, ADGTH. I'm also English. I would like to co-write with you, a story featuring the Generation V Pokemon. Please write to:

(replace tospott with hotmail) or PM me.
Loosemind chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
When are you going to update?
Chaos Lord Roscoso chapter 89 . 7/30/2010
SO when does the Data Squad appear in this?
RyoTheSaiyan chapter 89 . 3/10/2010
Holy crap update! It's great to see a chapter from you again ninetalesuk!

Old problems solved and a whole bunch of new ones, progress is going well I see for the heroes ha.

Can't wait til the Data Squad joins them. It's crazy enough with all these characters in here.

RyoTheSaiyan
Chaosblazer chapter 89 . 3/8/2010
lol finally this story gets updated, and boy was it awsome.

Kind of a shame though that the Data Squad hasn't arrived yet. (when they do, I hope it's bloody epic as heck.) but still finally UmbraDevimon is gone, I was suprised to see the trinity burst used, then again considering they had no choice it was worth it, and it was awsome to see Dorumon too.

I don't know when the next update will be, but if it's anything like this chapter and chapter 9 of the previous story was, it will be something keep it up
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
WOW!

i have never seen a fanfic like this. this is amazing.
sam Duncan chapter 47 . 5/9/2009
I love this story . This should be made into a cartoon . Although I'm not sure they would want a cheeseburger loving Skullsatamon . I've noticed you have'nt written any more chapters on the Data Squad special . Its also very good story . Never give up . I'm just wondering but is the swine flu crisis holding you back from this creative story of yours ? I hope not because im anxious to read more of the special . It helped calm me down when i panicked . The only part is im 15 and there are a few parts that are kind of disgusting . Im not critisizing because this is better than any other stories i've read on Fanfiction . I'm the same person that thought if Duke and Serenity would get Digimon . I hope you to see a new chapter on the special in the near future .
Digidestined of Trust chapter 5 . 3/28/2009
Okay, so seriously, what's with Hit it! and Yolie whacking Davis every time you say it? As for this fic, I no longer like Yu-Gi-Oh!, but the storyline is something.