Reviews for A World of Adventure and Collision!
Chaosblazer chapter 70 . 3/20/2006
very nice chapter indeed, like the fact you've decided to incorperate Grovyle evolving into Sceptile in this chapter, and also used the same aftershock from the show.

Now i can't understand how Ultimate level digimon are getting picked apart by Ash's pokemon so easily, but i'm willing to let it slide.

i actually have an idea for you, Why not have Knuckles in a future chapter be the one to help Ash with Sceptile getting it's attacks back, after all Knuckles did admire his fighting spirit so i don't see why he wouldn't help out, he could take them to a secret Echidna (mispelled probably) training ground that he trained in to be the gaurdian for Angel Island in the first place, and then go from there.

One other thing, i know you probably wouldn't do it, but i want see Yugi lose to Neo (By him cheating in some way that Yugi is forced to surrender), but during the duel Jaden shows up in the digital world and ends up whooping him again, just cause i want to see Neo lose to same man twice and get what's coming to him, but again it's your story, you're doing a great job on it, espicially making Daipenmon go crazy with his popsicles
Bluesv20 chapter 70 . 3/19/2006
That was SWEET!
know itt al that cant spell chapter 15 . 3/15/2006
its the white chaos emrald not silver
know it all that cant spell chapter 11 . 3/15/2006
black luster solder is achuily a girl for your information
Wolfbane420 chapter 69 . 3/6/2006
I saw the partner for the main character for season 5 of Digi, it be the loveable green-eyed, orange-skinned dino that belonged to Tai. That's right AGUMON! Anyway great chapter I can't wait for the next one in the words of the Jedi "May the Force be with you."
zigmas chapter 69 . 2/23/2006
My own errors: adjEctive and whack_.

I'm really looking forward to see the new chapters!

zigmas chapter 7 . 2/23/2006
Some more notes:

Would you please correct grammar errors like sacr(A/I)fice / duel(E/LI)st / some noun-verb-adjactive related ones.

Why does Yolei w(H)acks Davis after each chapter? :)
zigmas chapter 6 . 2/22/2006

Was it YOU that decided the AP/DPs of Digimon or not?

Because I know that there are Digimon-related games that look similar to Duel Monsters.

So did you make it up or just copied from those games?

Anyway the idea itself is superb.

GOOD story indeed!
zigmas chapter 5 . 2/22/2006
I guessed some 3 times what that emerald could be - a Digi-Crest / a stone from Dartz / a Frontier-related thing...

But a Chaos Emerald? :)

I'm almost 100% sure you're gonna see MORE reviews by me soon. :)
zigmas chapter 2 . 2/22/2006

SOME (very few) cards can even be activated from the hand during your opponent's turn.

Why you can write only ONE review per chapter?

Once again - the fic is wonderful! :)
zigmas chapter 1 . 2/22/2006

Really good Battle re-telling I'd say. :)

I've read only the first chapter by now but I'm quite convinced the whole story is cool!

BTW those "Digi-Monster-Dragons" are very "parallel" with the Legendary Dragons of Atlantis (Waking the Dragons season) - well, Kaiba / Yugi / Joey get them. :)

I might add a new review after reading some more chapters.

WHERE did you get so many chapter-titles? :)

Good luck and good writing!
Hirari chapter 69 . 2/19/2006
/gets giddy over the upcoming battles/

OMFG, these battles are going to be so cool!

Also, I'm not pushing you, but I hope you update them soon as this is one of the only realy good fics I have until April.

I just spent like 10 hours reading this fic! _

But it was totally worth it!

/faints from giddiness over the upcoming battle and Savers/
Digi fan chapter 69 . 2/19/2006
that battle at the beggining was great.
Belletiger chapter 69 . 2/17/2006
Awesome chapter.

The fight between Lucemon and Reichimon was pretty cool. One of your best fight scenes.

Gaowar: I have to agree, you fighting scenes are getting better. The fight would be better if it had some blood.

you always think in battle bathblood scenes, don't you, Gaowar.

Gaowar: what do you expect? I am a warlord, remember?

Whatever, btw, where's raijuu.

*Raijuu entering in the room , smiling*

Raijuu: Hi guys _

Oh-oh I know this smiling. Ok Rai, what did you break this time?

Raijuu: Why are you always think I do that? *hiding the gifts behind him*

Gaowar: Raijuu, don't tell me those gifts are from Hikaru and cerberus to Monique for the V-day!

You're will be so death when they find out.

Raijuu: Like the hell they will. The elf and the demon are not smart like this puppy here. Anyway, Awesome chapter. I hope the battle between Gallantmon vs Chaos Gallantmon going to be so cool as Lucemon vs Reichimon.

Gaowar:Make sure to have a lot of blood in the next chapter,

Gao, digimon dont bleed.

Gaowar: Whatever! -
Ryu the Weredragon chapter 69 . 2/16/2006
Nice Chapter. Glad you put in the AAML hint. Sorry for getting Taiora mixed up with Sorato in my last review. ; I dunno what I was thinking.

Say, if Lucemon DOES end up darkening Lugia's Heart, I think Ash should be the one who restores him to normal, since Ash is Lugia's Chosen one. What do you think?
614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »