Reviews for A World of Adventure and Collision!
RyoTheSaiyan chapter 84 . 5/24/2008
Now what? The door is closed! Oh noes! lol Something is going to happen, I know it (Obviously). Can't wait til the next one.
Ri2 chapter 84 . 5/22/2008
An excellent addition to an excellent story. I'm very looking forward to the next part!
Samuel Duncan chapter 68 . 5/19/2008
I wont tell you the email adress but iwill tell you my name .

I was wondering if Serenity and Duke get Digimon . Their the only ones left out . I am not a member of Fanfiction so I hope you get this review . I noticed you said your in college . I am younger then you . I loved the Digital Kingdom story .

I think this one is a little better because it has more chapters . My sister created a digimon called Larizumon with his Digivolutions . I think that could be the perfect Digimon for Joey's sister . It also has armor Digivolving . I will send you the other names later . I dont know what Duke could have . Its just a thought .
Infinite Freedom chapter 84 . 5/14/2008
I hold you to that promise. I'm also extremely curious as to who attacked Lucemon. Also are the characters from Digimon Data Squad going to appear in this story? Because if they are I say go for a pairing of Marcus X Yoshino.
Chaosblazer chapter 84 . 5/14/2008
Wow, what a bummer for the good guys after such an intensive chapter of battling and other actions, intresting that Valmarmon's recruited Don Fargar now to his ranks, and i do wonder what the good guys will do now, cause surely they aren't going to let the bad guys have thier way and will find another way in to Huanglongmon's realm in the end.

Overall a great chapter and i look forward to the next one, keep it up.
Lunar Hikari chapter 83 . 4/30/2008
I love this story! I know that I haven't reviewed before but thats cuz I only started reading this about a week ago... But please update soon!
pirouetta chapter 83 . 3/19/2008
I don't know why I haven't review this great story yet...

When I first started on your story, I was hesitant to read on due to your poor language skills, but as time passed I see your writing improve by leaps and bound! Now the only problem I have with your story is: Aren't there too many characters? I'm starting to lose track on who's who, especially since your story is so darn long! I think you might need to make a character guide for it soon ""

How you made a crossover interesting after so long is really an amazing feat! I look forward to the next (long) update!
zigmas chapter 83 . 3/17/2008

That's a LONG story you've made by now!

Chaosblazer chapter 83 . 3/7/2008
Another nicely done update with some pretty sweet duels and nice action as well.

I wonder though if from the references to them Takato, henry and Rika are going to somehow acquire the beast cards that were in SSJ4's recent story, but then again someone else would have to claim Byakko since Himura isn't present and it's jsut a theory since they were brought up lol.

Did notice abit of inconcistantcy with Ash though, unless it was a typo earlier back in chapter 3, when he said he had three badges, yet now he only has two? Weird but oh well other than that I can't wait to see more interaction from the gx cast and still hope the data squad makes it in soon.

Keep it up dude this story gets better with each chapter.
Zephyrus Anemoi Fiction chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
WHile i don't know Sonic that good, i support you, and your massive crossover. Looks good. Nice touch with the Duel Monters/Digimon thing. Never would have expected that. If you want something interesting, check out my mega crossover. I'm definatly favoriting this one. (Oh, try Naruto as well)

May the winds of inspiration always blow in your favor
RyoTheSaiyan chapter 83 . 3/5/2008
WHOO! UPDATE! lol You have the only fic I've read continuously and the only fic THAT STILL updates even after three years! KEEP ON GOING! Valarmon is back! Oh gods. And speaking of gods, Ra kicked Diablo's a$$. Heh

Continue on!
Infinite Freedom chapter 83 . 3/4/2008
Things are becoming more complex.
Charles Roberts chapter 83 . 3/4/2008
Good one also Since you Mention Power Rangers Myscit Force Make the Dules POwer Rangers Myscit force or Add something Related to the Power Rangers ok GESE and I Know who Blue Eevee girl is But I will Tell you in your E-mail
JXu chapter 83 . 3/4/2008
And another chapter drags on...

Okay, the whole "plothole" gag has become overused. More so than LittleKuriboh's "children's card game" joke. Though that other joke was still a little funny, while the plothole thing has officially started to beat the dead horse twice now.

Now I realize that it wasn't used all that much, but now it causes me headaches when I see it.

*sighs* Why do I bother...? Oh well, this is still in my favorites.
Samuel Duncan chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Sorry I dont have a email name . Ninetalesuk I love your story.

I live in the U.S. in the state of Colorado . Your story has so many chapters , its like reading a movie script . Its neat that England has all this stuff that you have added . You shoud add Pump It by The Black-eyed Peas for a part of a chapter .
705 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »