Reviews for A World of Adventure and Collision!
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 12 . 1/6/2009
I wonder if you'll ever be able to continue this story?
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 11 . 1/6/2009
You know the "Heart in the Cards", but you lack the heart of fairly, sentimental treatment!
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 10 . 1/6/2009
You should update this story sometime!
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 9 . 1/6/2009
Keep it up, would you?
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 8 . 1/6/2009
Also, now, when I think about; have I ever told you about Ash's genetic powers that he has from his bloodline-based legacy of the Aura Guardians, which allows him to use aura-related Pokémon techniques and abilities?

Anyway, let the Eggman/Rocket Factor make an alliance with Lucemon's Digimon Syndicate, in order to free Giovanni, share their knowledges with each others, and combine their technology, so they can attack the heroes!
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 7 . 1/6/2009
It seems you can't continue this story!
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
Keep it up, would you?
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 4 . 1/5/2009
I think you should either let Ash get the Digimon Analyzer installed into his Pokédex, or give him a Digivice/D3/D-Arc, along with the ability to make his Pokémon Digivolve into DigiPokémon!
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Does it take a miracle to update this story?
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
I've got plans for your story!
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I'm going to get you, for this wicked, illogical, and crappy piece of junk data!
Starlight AT chapter 88 . 12/17/2008
OH...MY...WAH! THIS IS FREAKIN INCREDIBLE! I FINALLY REACHED CH.88 AND OH MY FUCKIN GOD! I KNOW I SHOULDN'T BE CUSSING BUT THIS IS FREAKIN AMAZING! YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE IT YOU HAVE TO!
Fullmetal5000 chapter 12 . 11/28/2008
Are u going to have the Yugioh 5D's gang in this story as well, because i think that would be really cool.
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 65 . 10/2/2008
Do you think you can put in other shows like Winx Club, as well as the anime Kirby, Shaman King, Tokyo Mew Mew, One Piece, Zatch Bell, Ranma, Naruto, and/or Dragon Ball Z, as well as, giving Balto, TMNT and Teen Titans more official roles later on?

Anyway, good luck, and keep going on!
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 88 . 10/2/2008
I'm surprised you didn't let Team Rocket, Dr Eggman and Lucemon's Digimon Gang join forces to create a Super Criminal Syndicate. I mean, the Digimon Gang could've let Giovanni and Eggman control their worlds, under command of Great Lord Lucemon.

Anyway, do you think there could be any hope for featuring characters from Kirby, Dragon Ball Z, and Mega Man Battle Network/NT Warrior?

If you do, then let it take place after the Kirby anime, with King Dedede having a video cellphone with featured USB cable, Holy Nightmare Corp gone, and peace has been brought to the bright shining, star-like planet Popstar, while letting Customer Service (NME Salesguy) work for any of the evil "tribes", after he, along with Kirby, Fumu/Tiff, Bun/Tuff, Tokkori, King Dedede, Escargon, Meta-Knight, Blade Knight, Sword Knight, Chef Kawasaki, Knuckle Joe, Sirica, and some others, been sent, through Chaos Control, to the Tamers' and Duelists' world, along with Netto/Lan Hikari and some of his friends, as well as the Dragon Ball Z main crew.

It just an advice, so you're free to choose, that's all!

Anyway, good luck, and keep going on!
614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »