Reviews for A World of Adventure and Collision!
Ri2 chapter 88 . 9/23/2008
Wow. Quite a long chapter.

Woohoo! Well done! Huanglongmon's finally up!

But that jerk Krateimon escaped. Oh well, they'll get him eventually. I hope UmbraDevimon steps on him, though.
Final Snowflake chapter 88 . 9/14/2008
Excelent chapter. It's great that the Spirit Digidestend were finaly able to awaken Huanglongmon. I hope in the next chapter you give Krateimon the chop.

I'm looking forward to the Digimon Data Squard spin off fic. Just make sure you don't spend to much time on it like you do with your X-mas fic's. I'm antcipating the defeat of UmbraDevimon in the next chapter.
Infinite Freedom chapter 88 . 9/12/2008
Something tells me that Huonlongmon is going to crush GranDracmon like a worm. Also in the Digimon Data Squad story the only thing I ask is that you pair Marcus up with Yoshino. PLEASE! (Gets down on hands and knees)
Charles Roberts chapter 87 . 8/13/2008
Good chapture But you need have Alphimon Explan to the Data Squad that they don't work for King Draysa aka Spincer Damion Marcus Dad in that Data Squad show The Royal Knights were the bad guys in that show and with King Draysa want to destory Earth and the humans so that was selfuse that need to taken care of before Marcaus and others get confuse with them
Ri2 chapter 87 . 8/13/2008
A dramatic story, and an evil enemy...yes, all is not well in the land of Elysia...

And I was surprised by the Kingdom Hearts bit. Will we be seeing more of them in the future?
Chaosblazer chapter 87 . 8/3/2008
Gotta admit i wasn't expecting a double update so soon, but all the while it's awsome

Chapter46: nice to see Kazu got to biomerge into Hi-andromon as well as the good guys knowing about the virus now, it was also intresting to see Dorumon's evo's being used too.

Chapter47:Another awsome chapter with lots of great plots and everything was neat, can't wait to see what happens next, and i'm suprised to see Mickey and co involved, does this mean what i think it does in the future?

Overall I enjoyed both chapters, I'm curious to know if you plan to "de-digivolve" Alphamon into Dorumon just because walking around as Alphamon all the time could be energy draining and plus it'd be cute to see Velene toture him with hugs in that form.

Glad to hear the Data Squad's coming in(though is it just going to be the main four, or will Sampson, the girls(including marcus's sister) and the old man be coming too?), and if you need help, don't hesistate to ask cause i've got plenty of ideas involving them in this story.

Heh the second Marcus slugs someone, there will be much jaw dropping.
Infinite Freedom chapter 87 . 8/2/2008
Soon the three Greymon's will fight side by side. Heh, how about for one of the Data Squad pairings you have Miki and Megumi "share" Thomas. I look forward to the joining of the Kingdom Hearts crew. Out of curiosity why hasn't Sonic used Chaos Control before now?
Digitaldestiny360 chapter 86 . 7/29/2008
over a million words. insane
avatoa chapter 86 . 7/28/2008
Dude! What the heck! Why are you bringing up all of this extra stuff with the mind control, murder, and espionage? I like where the plot is going and everything but your putting too much on the heroes plates with all the different enemies and handicaps you put in there way. Just a word of advice for the next chapter, tryh and clean up some of the existing problems that have occurred before they entered the new world like a Tyrant Battle or something because there is too much drama and not enough action for my tastes.
Infinite Freedom chapter 86 . 7/27/2008
So they have finally found out about the virus. I am guessing that Takato and the others will figure out a way around it. Perhaps a Digivolution called Shinning Bio-Merge which spring Takato and Guimon straight to Gallantmon Shinning Mode.
LaZella chapter 85 . 5/26/2008
LOL..Doctor Who(I love the Tom Baker version) LOL the barbeque.
Chaosblazer chapter 85 . 5/24/2008
Nice way to reference kingdom hearts with the dragon saber, looks like the bad guys should've thought things through first before leaping it seems.

I can think of several ways for the data squad to get in on this story, but it's your fic, although i do have to admit that having the bad guys be scared of Marcus would be funny, since after all he did kill both a demon lord and the true creator of the digital world bare handed, not to mention Tai's agumon would probably have a heart attack from how much stronger Marcus' Agumon is.

As for 5d's yes the bike ordeals are insane, but it would be neat for Yusei to enter this story later on, and maybe he could duel Jaden, heh fusions vs synchro's would be a sweat duel to say the least, and Jack Atlus meeting Kaiba would be pretty intresting as well, ego clash from heck right there waiting to happen as well as a fight between the Blue eyes and the Red Deamon's dragon that Jack has.

So the pokemon are talking now, what's next them digivolving? How would Ash and everyone else react to that I wonder? lol. Speaking of pokemon how did you react to May getting so many evo's in her recent return to the series for Wallace's contest, as well as her losing to Dawn..(and boy are people mad at piplup...)

Anyways liked the update and how this new world is, haven't played SoA myself but my friends did and they liked it, keep up the good work dude and good luck with your future updates.
RyoTheSaiyan chapter 85 . 5/24/2008
Whoo! Alphamon! And Madoudramon having headaches hm? *cough* Ahem excuse me heh heh Somebody is close in getting their memories back. I wonder who could it be? Well hopefully the next chapter...probably not lol who knows? Its in your hands!

~Jay
Infinite Freedom chapter 85 . 5/24/2008
Yeah that would very funny. Perhaps if you do bring in the Data Squad you could have either Blackguilmon or Valmaramon revive the Bio-Hybrid idea. Not to mention you could have the two Agumon's have a competition to see who can take out the most DarkKnightmon Elite Mode. Also if you do please have the pairing be Marcus X Yoshino. Plus it looks like Vulko has a little crush.
RyoTheSaiyan chapter 84 . 5/24/2008
Now what? The door is closed! Oh noes! lol Something is going to happen, I know it (Obviously). Can't wait til the next one.
614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »