Reviews for A World of Adventure and Collision!
Scarred Dragonia chapter 17 . 4/2/2004
I just want to tell you that I love this fic. What kind of a day is this, anyway... 3 people have given me cliffhangers already. are so evil.
GatomonandKariFan chapter 17 . 4/2/2004
I realised, that in the last chapter when Gennai said something about 'Hikari and Yami', Hikari is Kari's japanese name!
Soz, I really had to point that out!
Great fic so far!
Cave Cat chapter 17 . 4/2/2004
Damn it! I forgot to mention something else about my Digimon! Socramon's classification is Animal, Manxmon's classification is Beast, and Lemurmon's classification is Mammal. And I want to add that everytime Socramon uses his Lightning Wheel attack on his enemies, he always yells "Whah!" after flinging the yellow ball of electric energy forward with his ears. Thank you.
kitsune klepto chapter 17 . 4/1/2004
Isn't it it digmon, the drill of power not knowlege
Serenade DS chapter 17 . 4/1/2004
I kinda agree with Charizard on AnT. My belief, that's not to be taken seriously, is that using muses saps creative resources that could be better spend on the fic. That's how I explain why MajinMewtwo and AnT take so long for their updates, as a small factor of course. But I'm seriously digressing.
For the actual chapter review, I wonder what Giovanni is planning, seeing that he's cheats, like any other member of his organization. No I got it, Don has a Chaos Emerald.
I wait for the spotlight to return to Eggman and Sonic.
Well, that's all I have to say. Next week, I'm on Spring Break. See you next review.
Cybertoy00 chapter 17 . 4/1/2004
Hm. A showdown between our heroes and Team Rocket? This is gonna be one heck of a fight! By the way... Where IS Yami Bakura? It doesn't seem like him to miss out on all the action. And I can't help but wonder if Eggman's gonna crash the party anytime soon. It's to see what happened to him in chapter 16, but I hope he gets a bigger part. I wonder if he's gonna robotisize anyone...
Eggman: Oh ho! With those monsters, I can create the most powerful robots in history...and use them to enforce the Eggman Empire's rule as I take over the Universe!
Sonic: Get real, buttnik! Me and my friends aren't gonna let you robotisize ANYONE!
Big: An' now, a word from Tikal.
Tikal: Has anyone noticed 7 is a dominate number? There are 7 Chaos, 7 Millenium Items, and 7 origenal Digidestined.
Chaos: (Seven is also a lucky number.)
Tikal: And I can't help but worry that Robotnik's tampering with Chaos Control will weaken the barriers between worlds. If something isn't done, all of reality as we know it will come crashing down!
Tails: But if get all seven Emeralds, we can fix things, right?
Tikal: I hope so...
Amy: Tails, the plane's on fire! What are we gonna do!
Tails: We're gonna save Sonic!
RB3 chapter 17 . 4/1/2004
At first, I wasn't too sure why all these different characters were brought together. After the Gennai chapter, everything became clearer. Things are really beginning to pick up now. I look forward to seeing what happens in the battle against Giovanni and his Rocket
I also note that you have Seth Turtle as one of your favorite authors. I can see the influence his Pokemon/Digimon/Yugioh/Cardcaptors crossover has had on you. I'm adding you to my favorite authors list. Keep on writing!
Youkai Youko chapter 17 . 4/1/2004
Hehehe, Felina was fn in there
The battle agaist Giovanni was pretty cool!
I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!
Sights, what is it now?
Jaguarmon: Inumon and Dramon drank to much sake and now they're drunk.
Again? * sights* we, anyway, I c'nt wait for what's going to happen in the next chapter. See ya in the next chapter!
Dragi chapter 17 . 4/1/2004
hey that was really exciting. please hurry up and update really soon please. I cant wait for the next chapter to find out what will happen next please. and good luck with your story and the e next chapter.
love dragi
Cave Cat chapter 16 . 3/31/2004
One more thing I forgot to mention. Socramon has extremely sharp claws on his paws that only retract when he fights. Socramon and Lemurmon are both Vaccine type Rookie Digimon while Manxmon is a Data type Rookie Digimon. Socramon's attacks are Lightning Wheel, where he forms a ball of yellow electricity between the tips of his ears then throws it forward with his ears, and Razor Slice, where he pulls out his claws as they shine white and he slashes his enemies. Manxmon's attacks are Claw Strike, where he pulls back his right claws then punches them forward sending out a shockwave of white energy in the shape of his claws, and Scratch Claws, where he uses both of his claws to scratch his enemies really rapidly. Lemurmon's attacks are Hydro Beam, where he fires a beam of water from the blue circle marking on his forehead, and Razor Cut, where he pulls out his claws with the sound of a sword being pulled out and slashes his enemies leaving a painful cut on their skin. Thank you and keep up the good work with writing Chapter 17.
Serenade DS chapter 16 . 3/30/2004
Now that I think of it, where is Bakura anyway? Hopefully, Yami Bakura plays a bigger role in this story. Maybe, he's tormenting Bakura and his Digimon partner in the Shadow Realm right now.
AnT chapter 16 . 3/30/2004
I said it was farfetched to believe!
Anywise, I'm too lazy to login so hey. Joey commenting Kaiba that he's tough? I know when it comes to him and Kaiba, he'll be bragging that Kaiba is just a freakin pansy or something, but I'm not sure if he'll say he's tough to others...or maybe so, probably just to warn them for their sake and make it seem that he's good enough to take him.
Terra: You're rambling again. I swear you and MajinMewtwo have the same problems, only his rambles make sense.
Quiet, the way, what's Pokemon LIVE?
Cybertoy00 chapter 16 . 3/30/2004
Oh well. I guess the "Ash is Giovanni's son" idea IS a little farfetched. But I wonder when Dr. Eggman will make his big move...and if Yami Bakura and/or Marik and will seek out the seven Chaos. Please update soon!
Msr. Cheeks: Let's get to ze BOTTOM of it and find out!
OldSchool101 chapter 16 . 3/30/2004
Great chapter once again! And finally, the long-awaited explanation as to WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON! YAY! ~ahem~ I guess I should've figured this was all somehow tied into the Valmarmon thing, so I'm not surprised, though it raises the question, "why did Valmarmon choose the tamers' world, the DD's world, the pokemon world, and Sonic's world to invade first?" I suppose it could've just 'turned out that way', but I would suspect that there is more to it than that. And is it just me or is Giovanni SERIOUSLY annoying? He thinks he's all that just cuz he's got 'forces' and 'messengers', but he has no idea what he's getting himself into! You may have been top dog in the pokeworld, Giovanni, but you ain't in pokeworld anymore, pal! He's officially stepped into the big leagues of villainy, and I don't think his special little Rocket agents can cut it! I mean, when you consider all the villains that Yugi&Co., Sonic&Co., the Tamers, and the digidestined have faced (AND beaten), does Team Rocket even stand a chance? Well, if they do, it's gonna take a LOT more than a single duel monster/digimon card to take over THIS world, no matter how strong it is...
Cave Cat chapter 16 . 3/30/2004
That chapter really explains a lot. When you write Chapter 17, you should add 3 of my made-up Digimon in there. Their names are Socramon, Manxmon, and Lemurmon and they would join up with the Season 4 Digidestined. You could describe Socramon as a Digimon that looked like Socrates the bobcat from "Adventures From The Book Of Virtues" except with blue and green rooster tail feathers and feet like a Veedramon. You could describe Manxmon as a Digimon that looked like a manx with a tail that is halfway cut-off, jagged tips on his ears, blue eyes, gray fur, platinum fur on his stomach, and sharp claws on his paws. You could describe Lemurmon as a Digimon that looked like a ring-tailed lemur with brown-gray fur on his body, a white stomach, emerald green cuffs on his ankles, black feet and black lower forearms with short but sharp claws, a striped tail with a teal dragon-like tip, two green streamers on both of his ears, and gold yellow eyes. Can you please do that? Thank you!
705 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »