Reviews for A World of Adventure and Collision!
AnT chapter 3 . 12/1/2003
You that Misty gave away Togepi after it evolved, right? Right...
Max: The evil, evil egg thingie.
Uh...as you can see, Max hates Togepi. So, Edward is Kenta (Yoshi) from the Crystal special huh? Hm...I wonder if you'll follow that special, cause seriously, I still don't believe that Marina(Dani or Crystal.) is not related to him. And ya heard about the remake of Red and Blue? They're gonna finally bring in Green (From Pokemon Adventure comics.)
Max: Togepi...vile must perish upon its...
BANG!
(Max's face crushed within the crater caused by Terra's boot.)
Thanks.
Terra: Don't mention it.
I always thought Brenden has Mudkip. I don't know, just got it from some japanese Pokemon site I go to that has good Pokemon art on the trainers, especially AAML pics.
LuckyLadybug66 chapter 3 . 11/28/2003
MUWAHAHAHA! Those Pokéballs are interesting. Did you make them up or are they for real?
Glad to know that Misty does come back! Where do you get your insider's scoop on the new Pokémon episodes?
And Knuckles is here! _! Whee! 3
**wonders what the YGO characters are doing!**
ALL FEAR METAL SHADOW! **devil horns.** That's a good twist!
Youkai Youko chapter 3 . 11/26/2003
Great Chapter

I beggining to live this new battle city.

Writte the next chapter soon!
Cybertoy00 chapter 2 . 11/25/2003
Waa-HOO! I can plenty pairings in this one! TK/K, T/S, Y/K, and J/M! But something just occured to me... Where does Sonic and company fit into all this?
LuckyLadybug chapter 2 . 11/18/2003
Whoo! Neat chapter _ Digimon/Duel Monsters Battle City! MUWAHAHAHAHA!
Youkai Youko chapter 2 . 11/13/2003
great chapter.

I can't wait for more.

Yasha: When am I going to show up? I wanna meet Kouji and his digimon forms _

I will pray for him to survive from you -_-'
AnT chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Oh yeah, I'm still not partail for having the duelest having their own Digimon. I mean, it was cool the way Seth Turtle did it, with them as cards, and it worked out, but them having real ones like they're DigiDestined...come on, they're already duelest.

No offense, its your story, its just...I don't know, its like perfering one series over the other, and they have two identies to juggle.

Terra: Uh, AnT...you have the Medabots and Pokemon Digivolve into...different modes, like Digimon. And that's not refering over Digimon to the other?

Well...uh...you just had to ruin things, do ya, Terra?

Terra: Its what I do. -
AnT chapter 2 . 11/12/2003
Damn, I forgot the DigiDestined called the Soverings the Harmonious Ones. Damn it! Story's a little too fast paced. I hope you'll plan on how to handle the amount characters better than your last story, no offense. It was a headache trying to deal with all of them mixed up. Oh and that Kenyako in this story...eh, its your story. Forgive me for almost nicpicking.
Magician of Black Chaos chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Nice concept, nice execution. Incorporating your previous stories into this was a good idea. But I do have two minor comments:

1. It's Goddramon, not Golddramon (I think)

2. Actually, there are four God Dragons, not three. Azulongmon, Goddramon, Magnadramon and Megidramon.
LuckyLadybug66 chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
**SQUEAL!** KAIBA! _! NIICE! And Mokuba too! 3 And it sounds like Yugi and Joey are coming too! Now all we'd need is that precious Marik and his siblings _!

I still can't believe there's a card called Hungry Burger. That is so hysterical! It rather goes against the rest of the card game's seriousness XD

Pokémon too? Whee, you have the Advanced cast XD May's kewl _ Haven't seen Max yet, 'cept in pictures. Should be interesting!

Sonic! And Shadow! _ Awesome! X)
Phoenix Greenleaf chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
Alright!An excellent choice for the crossovers!

:Yep.

Can't it you!anyway is this a sequal to Digital Kingdom?
Charles Roberts chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
Hay it a good story.

Gillimon: Hay when me and Alexander will be in it?

When Ninetalesuk descied.

Alexander: Gese.
Mathais chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Awesome! Pocket Monsters Advanced Generation, Digimon from all Seasons, Sonic, and Yu-Gi-Oh! Digital Kingdom Type all together. I really can't wait for more, I've acquired a love for your writing. *gives a thumbs up* Keep up the good work!
Youkai Youko chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
great chapter.

Three dragon cards, hun? THis is going to be very ineteresting

Yasha: When Am I going to show up?

When Nine decide to add you in the story, ok?

Yasha: ok