Reviews for Unheard Voices
ShadowLDrago chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Avatasr is taking advantage that he has a powerful body of his own that he has twisted to his liking so he cn enjoy what having a body means soon he might have a real one, then we're in trouble.
ShadowLDrago chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
More to the point who cares indeed...
ShadowLDrago chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
I wonder who this Grey diigmon is Maybe Lucmeon CHaos Mode? He is an Ultimate but eaisly as strong as a Mega
Yami Vizzini chapter 5 . 11/2/2005
Whoe! If that didn't finish off with two big bangs, I don't know what does! Magnaangemon's capture left me hanging, too, and so did the finale- the final arc approaches!
Silver Warrior chapter 5 . 5/12/2002
TK rules! Too bad he got the short end of the stick in digivolving in ways besides the standard ways. Shinmon appears to be cool, but I still prefer MagnaAngemon.
Hopeful Writer chapter 5 . 12/29/2001
Yes, it was clever. And TK's trait was very perfect. He isn't a perfect boy, and you showed the flaws in his character. His hatred, his uncertainty, everything. That was really great. I look forward to reading more.
daisukefire chapter 5 . 12/22/2001
I was so glad to see the return of Magnamon, i wish he had been in the show more. I kinda felt sorry for Avatar, yet he had to be destroyed, it was the only way. I can't wait to start the next arc! _*
daisukefire chapter 4 . 12/20/2001
I like how Elecmon forgave Ken when he saw Ken and Wormmon reunited. Its also great to see TK and Davis building a strong friendship, though i dont think either would want to hide their friendship. Maybe its better that way! _*
daisukefire chapter 3 . 12/6/2001
Poor MagnaAngemon, i hope that the digidestined can get him back without hurting him too much. I'm anxious to learn about this headband's origens, as well as its master's. Loving it so far! _*
daisukefire chapter 2 . 12/3/2001
Ive got a feeling that the ultimate that avatar wants is magnangemon, he's such a cool digimon. I so wish I could get Raine to read this, she would love the way you portray TK, you've done a terrific job so far. I hope that TK can get out of his depression, and Im anxious to see his chrystal digimon! _*
DaisukeFireyahoo.com chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
Its great to see Davis and TK building up their relationship, i hope they can let go of their differences and become very close friends. What is with you and all of these political radicals? Kiwimon Hitoshi a disturbance in the republic. I'm anxious to see what the head band has in store for the digidestined. Though you wrote this a while ago, i will say once again great job! _*
Kaeera chapter 5 . 10/2/2001
No I finally read this ,too, and you did a great job again*sighs* I wish my stories would as good as yours, but well...They way you described TK made me liking him more - usually I am a strict Davis fan, but you delved so good in his head that I really could understand his feelings. They friendship scenes between TK and Davis are very cool, too - it's funny, they remind of Tai and Matt, yet they are totally different. Davis has grown a lot, which I like, but has kept his open mind, which I like even more*laughs* Oh well, do you see the pattern? Davis is really my favourite! And your stories have do to much with Davis, a reason why I like them so much. Okay, the other reason is that your writing style is excellent, but that doesn't count right now*smiles* HAHA! Am I not funny. No,let's become serious again: Your stories are really some of the best Digimon stories I have seen/read - in plot, character development and writing style - and I hope you will write many more of them! So, and now I have to leave my computer - would like to read some more, but it's late and...what am I writing?*scratches her head* I just leave you now! LOVE YA! - Kaeera
B-shiro chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
TK! YAY! TK is kewl but Izzy's better...just wanted to say that anywayz I liked this fic alot!
DigitalGirl562 chapter 5 . 8/31/2001
Ghost chapter 5 . 8/26/2001
Very nice! I feel sorry for Avatar; the poor guy just wanted what everyone else took for granted. I hope his data ended up somewhere it could be useful. Silver, you write too good fanfics! I've been preoccupied the whole day, reading these stories! I haven't had any time to write on my own! Not that it would do any good, since I STILL can't access my account. But tomorrow that will change, hehehe. Fools! They think that they can stop ME! ME, Ghost the Almighty! Mwahahaha!