Reviews for Bring it On, Mary Sue
nekogirl017 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
For some reason, you ASKING me to leave a flame, actually makes me not wanna...weird...
Echodex chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Oh my God... This has to be the BEST badly written story ever! You, ma'am, are an awesome writer! Thank you for making my life complete xD I've thought about writing a story like this myself (different series, though), but never got around to it. Jeez, you are almost as good as your Mary Sue ;)
KuroNoKiseki chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
OMG! LOL I couldn't stop rolling on the floor laughing at the every word of of this! Hahahahahahaha! I love parody so much!
Jacinta chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Why is it that only Luna Tiger & I realised 008 was not there, I WANT 008 :*(, HE'S AWSOME (hide's in corner and cries)

008: It's nice that you think of me.

Me: I can't belive she didn't put you in. (hugs 008)

008: (Sweatdrop)

Me:KILL ALL MARY-SUE

002:Put down the knife.

me:Okays
xOxExtremelyHyperGirlxOx chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Vanessa, This Story isn't ment to have a particular plot it's showing how Mary-Sues should be killed! And Mary-Sues are supposedly PERFECT thats how she defeated the bad guy and made all of the males fall in love with her! Rock on Wicked Enough I LOVE all of your stories especially the NejiTen ones from Naruto. (Hint, Hint!) Lol
Unidentified chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Oh wow, this story is just hilarious

XD

lol yeah, this is just about every *evil* Mary-Sue thing out there... she's gorgeous, the hot guy instantly has a burning passion for her, and then in the end -GASP- she kills that guy that's never been beaten before!

Ugh, it's disgusting.

Haha so this story was AWESOME! XD

And the ending was just priceless.

Good work!

-Teresa
killerkumquat chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
I'm awed. There should be a sequel. This is just such an inspiring example of bashing! Most Mary Sue's really should just drop dead. And the authors that make them should take writing classes. Anyways, nice job!Very funny.
Sammy j chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
You know why I hate Mary Sue's? Because they are so boring... no one wants to hear about poor orphan, popular girl Mary Sue who's boyfriend died and she she is absolutely beautiful and everyone loves her, but poor troubled Mary Sue.

This was actually really hilarious, not boring at all. It just proves how people, if they are going to use OC's, should make original charactars.
Indecisive Mind chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Lol, yeah! Here's a song I made up, sung to the tune of "Row Your Boat."

Kill, kill, kill the Sue.

Stab her with a knife!

Kick her head

Then shoot her dead,

And end her stupid life!

Have you seen the Yu Yu Hakusho fandom? X.X There are frikkin' Mary Sues EVERYWHERE! It ticks me off so bad. That's why I'm going to write a story called Imitation Krabz where it makes fun of all bad fanfiction.

This story is great. Awesome. Cool. Fantastic. Words can't describe its wonderful Mary Sue spoofing.
Boko Pansuke chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
XD God, I forgot what your stories were like! XD
KokoroDoki chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
I enjoy much reading your fanfic. The truth, that complex called personage Mary Sue would have to be erased of this planet and to become a memory badly. She is an idiot girl who disturbs and robs protagonism. Without place all of them would have to be annihilated. Until soon.
piratescyborgs1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
\
EmEx chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Great badfic (what an oximora!)

You resumed in some lines what most Mary Sue writers do in several tortuous chapters heh heh.

I've found only one amazing, well writen, excellent Mary Sue in a LOTR story, go check Scribe in my fav writers section if you like the theme.
Randomnessrox19 chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
amen to the last comment hehehehehehehehehehehehe well more mary sues atleast 2 more to saticsfiy the other 2
Miss Prickles chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Diana: That was pause. Girls? *looks around* Where the hell are they?
*bubbles in the water, and a mermaid's head comes out*
Mermaid: You do not want to come here in the water. BabyG and Lisa are in a state of rage, coz Joe ran off to have sex with Mary Sue.
Diana: *sighs* This is Wicked Enough's story. She's wicked, I tell you. WICKED!
BabyG: I'm not really angry. It's just that, I'm screaming out all this crap out of me. I need time alone.
Lisa: And me?
BabyG: You do what you want to do. Just don't go doing crappin' stuff.