Reviews for The Cure For the Single Syndrome
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
I just recently discovered Jake 2.0 and I LOVED It, I wish more people would write for this fandom but alas it was such a short lived show...

I LOVED the fic hehehe, very CUTE

THANKS:"D
AshGurl2897 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Way cute. :)
funkycool chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
that was a beautiful fic

flowed quite well

well done :)
shallowness chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Very well captured character voices - especially Diane. I loved that Jake had noticed that nervous tic with the pendant (which I hadn't consciously done until I saw it pointed out here.) In fact the way Jake was starting to notice more about Diane very nicely handled.
This is a very good missing scene fic, as it felt like it fit in, and immediately convinced me that we should have had this in the episode - for Jake to be shown adjusting to what had just happened (and it was good to see what he'd absorbed about the humiliation of the wedding) and giving us a bridge to the toast scene.
Braidless Baka chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
I love that, it flowed seemlessly from the episode. Well done _
Ryoko Kashino chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Awe! Jake has a sweet soft spot for Diane! Yay! Aorry I must seem so annoying! Lol, keep up the good work! I really have enjoyed all your stories!
parisindy chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
very nice will there be more?
Mist Emoun Tains chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
OH that was so good! The characters were true to the tv show, and wow! That was the first Jake 2.0 fanfic I've read, and it was amazing! Perfect!
B Oots chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
I really enjoyed the story. I hope to read, more of your stories in the future.
Karen chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Are you by any chance a writer of LFN fan fic? I hope to see more of your Jake 2.0 fic as well since I have gotten hooked on the show.
Thanks for sharing.
Christine chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Oh I have been waiting for this category since the show started but I didn't have any good ideas. I'm so glad you did!
Terminatrix T-X chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Aw! I love it! That was excellent!
sauceynana chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
This was awesome! It was really cute, very well written, I have been looking for Jake 2.0 fan fiction for a while now, I am so glad I found one!:)

Fantstic Job!
Admiral Carly Corinthos chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Awesome Story! Please continue! I love Jake 2.0 and have been waiting for storys!
Shley chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
All I can say is this:

FINALLY! A Jake 2.0 story. I've been watching this show for weeks now, and the results are showing in these stories. I definitely encourage you to write more. My faves are more the action/adventure and suspense stories, which will be perfect for Jake 2.0.