Reviews for Geek of Steel
Artemis615 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Absolutely love this fic...so sweet and unexpectedly sexy. Haha! Love Jake and Diane!
Sego73 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Great, so fuuny !

I've always liked Jake and Diane (and always hated Sarah...), and I was very frustrated when the show was canceled, especially because of what had and what had not hapenned between the two of them.

Now I guess I have the end I have been hoping for, and in a really funny way!

Your OS is well written, funny, cute, and long enough so that we can enjoy it (though I wouldn't have minded if it was longer, or even more than an OS !).

Thanks for that and please, keep on writing !
FeigningInterest chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I love this story! So very much! :-) You and your Beta's did so very amazing!
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Well, that was pretty funny. I totally feel sorry for him, though. How embarrassing must that have been?
Raett2020 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
*Cheers the humorousness of Jake-Diane goodness*
Ri chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
This is by far my favorite fanfic ever written. Seriously. I still read it almost every time I come on the computer. So please take that as the highest praise. D
LadyLefaye chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Oh, very nice. I just got done watching the series, and I love this couple. You captured their voices very well!
Marissa chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Unbelievable! This was truly amazing!
finaldragon13 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
um... more! more! more!

(aka me likey! me likey very much)
williamjamesw chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
This story is hilariously good. I think I've read it at least twice a year since the first time (around fall 2005) i found it. Oddly enough; I think I found it while Googling trying to find that Superman-Lois Lane article that was mentioned in the story. Definitely one of the best things I've read in this fandom.
BrokenPoetry chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
excuse me while i go laugh my ass off...

that was hilarious and wonderful!
Forgotten Fairytale chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
O.O Diane You Vixen! And Jake, You... Horny, horny, horny little boy! LOL! That's just really funny! And I like the Energizer Bunny's Girl Friend Thing! Hehe! :D
CheetahLee chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Excellent! Just what we always wanted from our two favorite characters!

Good dialogue and characterization, totally believable in the context of the show's parameters!
Cellar Door 26 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Oh so fantastically written. I loved this. It is so good.
Yvonnia chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Wow, that was awesome. Hilariously awesome.