Reviews for Fireshower
Dreams of The Fallen Angels chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
This is a brilliant fanfic so far! You need to update soon! It's good to see a rogue/pyro fanfic as I have not read many of these! you have done this really well as it is extremelly well written! graet story can't wait for chapter 5
VioletMidnight chapter 4 . 10/1/2007
Oh My Gosh! this story is way too good for you to let die, so please update... please?
ForeverFighting2 chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
I love your stories keep up the good work i hope you update soon i cant wait to read what happens next . please please may you continue this soon!
BMM chapter 4 . 6/22/2006
these are great you should continue, love the ryro fanfictions
Emma718 chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
oo please update soon it's really good. I love your stories :)
kyo-kitty chapter 4 . 2/19/2005
This is great i seriously dont kno why you didnt add more well I really think you should post more so if it is at all possible then please do so.
Obiwanfan chapter 4 . 6/18/2004
I get it...i think. good chapter, and i just know you'll be updating soon so there is no reason to remind you. Great work.

Nixa Jane chapter 4 . 1/29/2004
Sethoz! :D I have now read all your X-Men fiction, and love it all. John is such an awesome character and you write him so well. Hope you continue this soon!
chattypandagurl chapter 4 . 1/20/2004
YAYY! YOU UPDATED! Aw...innocent Ash and John! Yes, I know, I'm annoying arn't I? Think of me as the annoyign nagging reviewer! :) Anyway, great chappie can't wait till the next chapter!
raven chapter 4 . 1/14/2004
well update wuick
this is so interesting
jaygoose chapter 3 . 12/2/2003
This story kicks so much ass! I can't wait for the next chapter.
chattypandagurl chapter 3 . 12/2/2003
Ah! Too much suspense! Uh-oh...looks like we haven't seen the last of Andrew...update soon!
DarkPrincessPyro99 chapter 3 . 12/2/2003
i liked this chapter i hope you update real soon your doing a great job
Padfoot4ever chapter 3 . 12/1/2003
I love it! Keep up the Great work!
Obiwanfan chapter 3 . 12/1/2003
NO! no, your not supposed to leave it like that, no! how dare you... i mean...well oh just update soon, i mean it, i liked this chapter to much...