Reviews for Hurt & Comfort
Azrael Jinsei chapter 20 . 2/4/2013
Thank you so much for writing this.
Talizora chapter 20 . 12/7/2012
Whoohoo that was great!
Lumcer chapter 20 . 1/9/2012
Interesting story... Not a bad plot line. Just a bit of advice for future writings, (as always feel free to ignore this is just in case you want it) you should try working on details, description pay attention to the little things... We all know Harry was in a room but we know absolutely nothing about that room except it had a bed, rug, wardrobe and a door... The same could be said for most everything else. You relied a bit to heavily on us know the descriptions for the original books... Anyway working on the details just helps the story flow a bit smother and not seem so stiff. Like I said feel free to ignore my advice, everyone writes different, but everyone has areas where they could use in provement (heaven knows I do) again good story!

yngoldfogee chapter 20 . 10/9/2011
I enjoyed reading this and would have liked to have read the sequel; Oh well, that's how things go sometimes.
starbuck1332 chapter 20 . 1/24/2010
Just read this short story (very fluffy). It was excellent, but then I read your last "author's notes" and say that you are the godess PTYX. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your stories as PTYX. Probably my favorite is "Just Sex" but I have read everything at your web site and have it in my favorites.

Thank you so very much for many many hours of awesome reading.
I am Harry Cullen chapter 20 . 10/3/2009
That was a great story! :)
Rori Potter chapter 20 . 8/11/2009
That was amazing.
Rori Potter chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
mrscakeakajane chapter 20 . 6/14/2009
am i too late to beg for a sequel. please write one, message me if you get this so i can add you to authors updates
Silverstargirl chapter 20 . 6/8/2009
Lovely story. The interaction between Harry and Severus was perfect.

I'm kinda sad to see that you haven't written any other stories. Do you post on any other sites?
kiki chapter 9 . 8/10/2008
well i'm sure they won't have any prob with the teacher/student stuff for now, seeing how technically it's not even the school year: he's not a professor in his free 'holiday' time now is he ;)
Mar x Malfoy chapter 20 . 7/28/2008
i liked this. it was fluffy, but enjoyable. good job ]
tevote chapter 17 . 7/19/2008
zomg i love this story, it might be an old one i'm not sure. I just came accross it tonight and im in love with it, but i'm so tired. I cant wait to read the rest tomorrow, you're an awesome writer!
Serpent91 chapter 20 . 3/25/2008
AWESOME! I loved this from start to finish!
Rika100 chapter 20 . 3/17/2008