Reviews for I Bet They Don’t Mention His Fireworks
DreaminofLorien chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Really Awesome Writing...
Cabbeh chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
I love that scene in the EE of sweet..I love your continuation of the poem.
"And that doesn't do me justice!"
Hehe )
Henna Gamgee chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Yes, I am still alive! And happy to be so, since it would be very difficult to read your excellent work otherwise ... So yes, I just posted a chapter (and a picture! Anchored is now illustrated, woo hoo!), and now I am finally allowed to sift through all my author alerts and read stuff ... such as this! Boy, am I a roundabout reviewer or what? Anyway, I thought this was a really cool idea, finishing Sam's poem. I can easily imagine Sam reciting this. Very nicely done!
Obelia :P
mousegal chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Hi MichelleFrodo!

I think that this is such a brilliant poem. Wow! And this is the quickest poem you have ever written? You must be a natural-born poet!

I really enjoyed reading it and I can't wait for your next work!

Love Rachel. x ;-)
arwen undomiel3 chapter 1 . 11/10/2003

Hehe, here's me checkin my review history to see if u updated ur story when unbeknownst to me you've posted this. Hmm, i'm a bit slow like that

This is great, love fireworks, but we humans dont get as good a firewrok as gandalf do we? Hmm

Anyway, love this. Carry on good work.

Love Sarah

p.s. i can beat ur record, i wrote and posted my last poem in hf an hr when i was talkin to nic, hehe
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Great poem. I really must write some more LOTR poetry, I had a few in the works which I never finished off. If you hadn't mentioned it, one could've hardly noticed where Tolkien's work ended and yours began, it just seemed to flow and continue on so well. Though it was from a different perspective to most of your LOTR poetry, it worked just as well and I hope you write some more like this one, as much as I love your Sam and Frodo poetry. Main point is, keep writing :)

Im A Brandybuck chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Woah, that's really good! It sounds something liek Tolkien actually wrote! Well, you know what I mean. But anyway, awesome job! I just love your poems!
Samwise the Brave chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
aww..cute and sweet! so cute of Sam. Although, yeah, I don't think the elves wouldve come up with that! Good work!
shirebound chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
What a creative idea - to finish Sam's poem! I could just imagine him reciting this, Michelle.
no 1 fan chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
I enjoyed your poem

keep writing my friend

i hope your ideas

never come to an end!

Your friend &

your no. 1 fan
Aelaer chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Wow, you are an excellent poet, do keep writing!
MLynnBloom chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
OOh! Very sweet, very good addition to that little poem... *hugs Samwise* I can just see him reciting it, with his hands behind his back! I loved it, very visual ;)
Celebrindal chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Bravo! I could totally imagine Sam writing and quoting this (it remeinded me a lot of the "Troll Song" in FotR) It brought a smile to my face because of the Sammishness! (Hey, I think that word should be put in the dictionary!)
LegyLuva chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Hi. I've just arrived back from a big family letting off firework thingy and it was good to read your poem.

I liked the ryhming in here. Very very good. It is different from your usual but it was good. And good to see you posted so quickly.

Sorry it's not a very long review but it's late and I really have to go now.

Looking forward to more from your other story as you know.

Loadsa Luv LegyLuva x
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
I like it. It is very good. Keep up the good work. I so love your poetry.