Reviews for Glass Statue
Awesome!
Animeyaoimaster chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
Awesome!
Animeyaoimaster chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Miyako really likes gossip...they should start calling her the ' gossip queen'
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Interesting...
dawnnoondusk chapter 5 . 2/14/2008
I am loving this story to bits! It's so well written and you managed to keep everyone true to their personalities which is a definite plus. I like how you added in humour between those heart warming parts of the story and how you made them swear but it was always appropriate.

I know you are probably tired of hearing this but I sincerly hope you can complete this story because it's just so fantastic.
Wild Dragon's breath chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
yea Jyou! And I wonder what'll happen to our poor trio?
cuore ridente chapter 5 . 11/24/2007
i know you probably will never update this story again... but i can always hope, right? )
Kichi Hisaki chapter 5 . 9/23/2006
Aww, every fluffy story must have at least one kiss between the main couple!
TrippNessa chapter 5 . 11/19/2005
That was really cute! I know it's been a while since you last updated, but either way it was really good! Update soon!
dracoizumi chapter 5 . 10/26/2005
Yay! Daisuke/Ken-ness! I love it all! I really hope something happends between Jyou and Koushiro, but hey that is just me, hehehe. I hope to read more from you soon!
celtic7irish chapter 5 . 9/18/2005
Hm...and the next chapter is...where? *pout* I finally located this story again, after finding that I had forgotten its name (although now that I think about it, it's a bit obvious, isn't it?) and I find that you haven't updated in months! I think I'm gonna cry. *sniffle*

Please update this story. Now that they've got their feelings sorted out, I want to know where they're going to go from here. Happy writing!

~~Savage Damsel
kuroraikou chapter 5 . 8/25/2005
*sniffle* simply beautiful..

please PLEASE update soon i am BEGGING YOU!

it's killing me not knowing what's gonna happen next lol!
hakunamatata chapter 4 . 10/10/2004
This is actually responding to Ch. 5.

Well, you pretty much reached an ending spot for the Kensuke part of the story, but I'd also like to know more what's going on with Taichi, Koushirou, and Yamato! Continue onegai!
Halig chapter 5 . 8/17/2004
Ah, I fall for all the wrong authors. They can never finish what they started. :P Yes, I'm back on your case again, real fast after reviewing Shinwa. It's what you get for being a good author, me harassing you.

In any case, this is a nice story, good and fluffy. Not the most profound plot ever, but it greatly amuses me and makes me smile. That's always good.

Hm, as for criticism for this story, the best thing I can come up with is that it might be a good idea to read over the chapters a little more carefully. There are a few places where words are missing. A way to deal with that, I've had suggested to me (but sadly have not employed as much as I should) is to read the story out loud to yourself. It's a lot easier to catch funny-sounding sentences that way.

So long, and keep writing, sometime I hope.

Halig