Reviews for The end?
GreenAndZen chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Awesome.
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Ah, this is great. I love it, because I always wanted more from that first episode and this gave me that.

Loved how you showed what both of them were thinking...and it made me sad but then you left it with just the right amount of hope at the end. Wonderful job. ;)
MEL chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
I really enjoyed it but who could resist a beatles songfic..wonderful song choice by the way.
darby chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
I really like this...short but nice...hope to read more of what submit...keep it up!
butterfly10480 chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Ohh... short, sweet and WONDERFUL! I loved... Just like everything you write. Excellent, my dear! ;)
Ivy chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Sweet and short.

I haven't reached those episodes yet- I hope they get back together!
RGAP-48 chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
This was so sad, but it's incredibly well written. I loved it, keep up the good work.
Shinigami29 chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
awe... u had to stop it! *pouts*
not-so-dumb-blonde chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
OMG, girl! That was awesome! This of course gave us the feelings that were pent up last week on paper, and gave us hope for the fall! You're so right when you say you had hope, and TPTB Carsey-Werner didn't let us down! Oh yeah...you should've seen me last night! I was totally tripping and bugging out! My roommate thought I was going out of my mind when I truly was! We finally got what we wanted out of those beautiful feelings you painted for us! I look forward to reading more of your stuff girl for the great fall that is to come! Peace Out!
Jaded chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
This short bit of loveliness made my heart seize up in my chest and made my breaths short and shallow. It's just beautiful and quiet and sad all at once and it makes you all achy inside. I like the parallelism you draw too, the anchor of the couch, how that image implies the weight of love but also of pain, about how both have such a pull on Hyde. And with the part about Jackie, I think it makes the piece sadder (but in a good way!) because she thinks of him as being "trapped" beneath her. Oh, misunderstandingcakes, I'm so glad they are back together, and I'm so glad you wrote this and shared it :)

Also, great song choice. I was just listening to "Abbey Road" today, likely a subliminal cue from reading this story yesterday.
kelly chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
holy sh*t, that was amazing. it was nothing we hadnt seen before but that was what made it all the more special. now, i read it a little late because of how *SPOILER*

they are back together finally! and because of kelso, who wouldve thought? that was great, yay yay yay yay yay, you shouldve seen me last night, i was dancing!

REVIEW-

write more jackie hyde, obviously not to this one, but more jackiehyde!
Jaded Angel chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
...Amazing... Like it's so perfect :) Brillant... hehehe my Jackie and Hyde, hehehe :) I love it. Great job!
fireflower chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Aw...so cute...a lil angsty, but it leaves room in your mind to imagine the happy ending...good stuff...*gives a thumbs up*
PixiePunk chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
HCG! You never fail to write a perfect lil J/H piece and this one was just that. Thanks for sharing ;)