Reviews for The New Trio
It seems like a good story but it is really hard to read with all the different symbols.
TrixyBellaBlack chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
Stop changing the fucking thought signs. It's sooooooo annoying. By the way, this is one of the best fanfiction I have ever read.
phantomlady13 chapter 11 . 12/9/2015
Can't you make them together ?!
with that no fans will be stealed. probelm solved ! and they even can share*wink*
Mikey chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
Hahaha! Half god?! Wtf?! in order to make a half god is for one of the parents 'mother or father' be a god. For your INFO the 'Demi god' is the right term for half god, this shit isn't even worth my time finish reading!
And for Merlin to be god is fucken ridiculous! The man was mortal! He may have been a powerful wizard of his time but a god ?! Hahahaha! Fucken pathetic, to even reach god level 'Ascension' that character have to great deeds in his or her live time and live for well 'ancient live time' 'inmortal' which Merlin never did, he was mortal!
Think before write something that doesn't make fucken sense!
Jess chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
Okay... Merlin was no god... And making half half God is called a Demigod, order to be a demigod one of the parents have to be a god you stupid idiot!

You just don't be born with out a god line of parents and be half deity! Giving Harry god likes powers is is low, Harry isn't a overpowering character, he has not
Deity power! Soon has I saw 'half god' I stopped reading this, it was good until the half god shit! Your a fucken moron
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
? weirdest and worst fanfic ever
XxElementalStormxX chapter 3 . 11/20/2015
Death to the old man
Guest chapter 4 . 5/21/2015
Just for reference, snake biting itself is called the OUROBOROS I think.
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 11 . 5/16/2015
yum *drools*
SerpensPrincess chapter 11 . 9/5/2014
Is harry going to be with draco since it could be slash and if u need blasie u could do a threesome but i really think it should be a drarry
Scorpius502 chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
Great story please contact
Guest chapter 11 . 4/29/2014
Lol this story had me smiling and laughing whilst reading it. Too bad it's not longer...
fantasyman97 chapter 11 . 4/14/2014
good start
Dracofides chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Seeing as this is old, you probably wouldn't see this; but bloody hell! What's with all those obnoxious symbols? I suggest you change that or have a betareader. I normally wouldn't read such a story as this, but I'm desperate, so I should indulge myself with this.
ConsultingWizard394 chapter 11 . 3/29/2014
really want to find out the school's reaction to his new look :)