Reviews for The New Trio
SerpensPrincess chapter 11 . 9/5/2014
Is harry going to be with draco since it could be slash and if u need blasie u could do a threesome but i really think it should be a drarry
Scorpius502 chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
Great story please contact
Guest chapter 11 . 4/29/2014
Lol this story had me smiling and laughing whilst reading it. Too bad it's not longer...
fantasyman97 chapter 11 . 4/14/2014
good start
Dracofides chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Seeing as this is old, you probably wouldn't see this; but bloody hell! What's with all those obnoxious symbols? I suggest you change that or have a betareader. I normally wouldn't read such a story as this, but I'm desperate, so I should indulge myself with this.
ConsultingWizard394 chapter 11 . 3/29/2014
really want to find out the school's reaction to his new look :)
SakuraKoi chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Oh wow
BeautifulLotus chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
i want more
Guest chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
OH MY GOSH he has the ouroboros!
CrimsonHellcat chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
great so far keep it up
Leo Lovely Loves You chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
I need more of this story, I also want to know if Harry will have to go back to the Dursleys for the summer and what happnes next! Please write more, I not only want to read more but I NEED to read more or I'll die so now my life is in your hands, hopefully along with your typing!
Jaya Singh chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
If you're going to write a parody, then make sure it's an obvious parody. This one isn't, but I can't see it as a true attempt at a drama story. If it's supposed to be humorous, then insulting people in one's mind doesn't make a story amusing by itself. There has to be a plot.

There was no valid excuse given for a re-sorting, nor why the specific students were chosen. You just wanted it for your story. Forcing teenaged boys to sleep in black silk boxers isn't amusing, nor is the idea that Snape is a pervert with a fetish for boys and their sleepware - unless you make it amusing. Having Harry stand in front of the school half-naked while Dumbles looked at his back wasn't believable or amusing.

If you had built credibilty into the story, it could have been good, but writing unbelievable scenarios just for the sake of writing them doesn't make for a good story. I'll have to stop reading at this point.
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 11 . 3/19/2012