Reviews for The New Trio
Lord Kuchiki chapter 11 . 3/1
Loved this so much. Oh my god, I loved the shopping trip and the fact that Draco and Harry are friends. I always felt a little bit bad for Draco and I always thought that Harry would have been better off in Slytherin anyway.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 8/14/2016
Fics like this proves to me more and more that the millennial generation is totally wasted which is mostly why our jobs are all outsourced.

Robots only represent like less then 15 percent of jobs and the web still requires people to do delivery and packaging which requires intelligence and understanding of safety rules.

The real blame for our global recession is the unwillingness of Americans doing hard labor so all we have left is fast food flipping burgers and pumping gas.

The millennial generation is having the highest effects of unemployment and if they are employed it won't be for long without serious cutbacks in pay while minimum wage keeps going up.

When minimum wage goes up whiloe real wages remain stagnant that only makes it more expensive for small business owners to afford to keep open without raising their prices or firing people.

Most retail stores have closed many stores and more forecasted with severe staffing shortages in existing ones.

Wal Mart only has two checkout lanes open at any one time now where when I was little it was usually most of them with only one remaining unused.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 8/14/2016
Instead of wasting time on here how about go work for EA games and just by other companies then do nothing with their property! Or better yet go turn yourself in to the nearest nut house you just escaped from!
I think they are missing you! Unless you are using the wardens computer without his permission you pervert!

I am glad you do not charge money for this because that would not make it any better sales wise and would fall in line with one of the 2 dollar Steam titles.

Even famous authors like had to redo their works and there were major draft changes and even with the final product often had *second edition* versions with usually grammar changes and little things added to make more sense to the plot.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 8/14/2016
In the crap shoot this or any new reviews are still read which I doubt due to online censorship blocking things.

In this case Harry should consider running away from Hogwarts *silently of course so nobody would suspect till it's too late or he would never hear the end of it from Draco*.

One way to do it would be to find where the Hogwarts Express locomotive is stored when not in use the rest of the year (usually in a roundhouse) and fire up the engines and smash the padlocks over the switch points to control them.

Trains actually are not that hard to drive or steer. (It's on a track no steering wheel you dope!)

It's the air braking and learning safety rules of signaling that's the real challenge and dealing with emergencies on board effectively.

Harry could essentially borrow the locomotive and try to drive back to Kings Cross and there is naught the wizard police could do except try to intercept him at the end of the line while blocking off level crossings if necessary.

Hey driver can I steer the loco please?
SortingHat chapter 2 . 8/14/2016
It wouldv'e been a better fanfic to have Harry cause *accidents* to happen around Dumbledore keeping true to his threats so he (Harry) won't seem like a wuss for backing off.

If your going to sound that serious about it then follow up or otherwise especially in a magical world nobody will ever take you seriously again for ANYTHING else. So be careful of your words in the magical realm folks!

Good day! If this story winds up being an emotional drama story with no real purpose other then to create scenes then it's asta la vista for me! Another reader you lost.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Lol. Harry has nothing but himself to blame for his misforuntes for covering it up and he wonders why Snape thinks of him as an ass. Perhaps because HE ACTS LIKE AN ASS when he (Harry) is not being abused?

If he didn't do things to look like James Potter who actually was a bully at times then perhaps Snape would see more of Lily then James. So far Harry does everything to confirm Snape's suspicions sort of a self fulfilled prophecy.
Femalefan chapter 5 . 6/19/2016
I asls want to mention that the thought symbols distract from the story.
Femalefan chapter 4 . 6/19/2016
Here are my issues with the story:
- Spelling and grammar need work. Get a new and better beta to help you
- You didn't give a reason for the resort and how the "lucky ones" were picked
-It's Yin not Ying
- In order to be a demigod or half- god, either James or Lily would have needed to be a God/Godess. Also Merlin was just a powerful yet immortal wizard
Ana Riddle Potter Black chapter 11 . 6/2/2016
Hey When will you update great story by the way... and just learned how to do the scary-looking snape smile and works on my annoying friends!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/17/2016
It seems like a good story but it is really hard to read with all the different symbols.
TrixyBellaBlack chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
Stop changing the fucking thought signs. It's sooooooo annoying. By the way, this is one of the best fanfiction I have ever read.
phantomlady13 chapter 11 . 12/9/2015
Can't you make them together ?!
with that no fans will be stealed. probelm solved ! and they even can share*wink*
Mikey chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
Hahaha! Half god?! Wtf?! in order to make a half god is for one of the parents 'mother or father' be a god. For your INFO the 'Demi god' is the right term for half god, this shit isn't even worth my time finish reading!
And for Merlin to be god is fucken ridiculous! The man was mortal! He may have been a powerful wizard of his time but a god ?! Hahahaha! Fucken pathetic, to even reach god level 'Ascension' that character have to great deeds in his or her live time and live for well 'ancient live time' 'inmortal' which Merlin never did, he was mortal!
Think before write something that doesn't make fucken sense!
Jess chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
Okay... Merlin was no god... And making half half God is called a Demigod, order to be a demigod one of the parents have to be a god you stupid idiot!

You just don't be born with out a god line of parents and be half deity! Giving Harry god likes powers is is low, Harry isn't a overpowering character, he has not
Deity power! Soon has I saw 'half god' I stopped reading this, it was good until the half god shit! Your a fucken moron
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
? weirdest and worst fanfic ever