Reviews for Seasonal Slopes
iheartdonuts chapter 10 . 10/15/2009
WOW, way to go with this story!

Whoo! I love the whole Mac and Kaori cuteness! It doesn't

go over the line like other stories here, ya know?

Anyway, awesome story, goin' on my favs!
SsXAngel chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Awesome story. so going in my faves.

whats warming liquid?

and uhh i guess its sorta expected of Koari to be in that state of mind where she thinks you have to be married before you can do the deed, yeap thats Koari alright.

good story it is very fluffy just like you said.

good story.

by the way this is the story that inspired me to write an ssx story so thank you.
lambtastic chapter 10 . 1/1/2006
dude two words: kawaii! that was a totally awsome story man! ... or woman. this is definately going to my favorites. partly because it is a mac and kaori fan fic. lol. can you man an ending. like what happens after that? please? please? please? please? please? please?
Stephanie chapter 10 . 11/13/2005
That is such a cool story!

I liked it that you made a Koari/Mac stoy thats cool

Just wanting to say Ill be writing my own very and your story is like an inspiration to you for writing it!.

(I like your pen name)
Lady Ashes chapter 10 . 3/22/2005
Great! I wish there was more. I loved it because Kaori is my favroite player out of the game and it was really sweet how you put the relationship between her and Mac. Psymon is creepy, but kinda funny at times. I loved the part when zoe knocked him through the window. Do another Plaese!

Lady Ashes

p.s. e-mail me any time!
hemery chapter 10 . 3/4/2005
Aw...that was so cute! Mac and Kaori go so well together! Your story's gonna go on my favouries!
Mayday Parker chapter 10 . 11/28/2004
Aww it's so kawaii(Jap for cute)! I love Mac/Kaori! I was wondering...is Kitty Kaori's real nickname? I thought it was Tricky. Oh well.

Very good. Write more!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/16/2004
Cute fic!
Starfire143 chapter 3 . 8/14/2004
Yeah good chapter except it was too short. But I look forward to reading the next chapters. Keep doing what you do best.
Starfire143 chapter 2 . 8/14/2004
Ooh so sweet, I am really loving this Fic. Keep up the good work.
Starfire143 chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Aw this fic is so cute! I really like it. Mac and Kaori make such a cute couple. It seems you much play them games alot since you know how the characters will act in each situation. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
ToadMorty chapter 4 . 8/5/2004
Who the HECK is Zack? and isnt the Tour Manager meant to have a name?

Choking on FLUFF! GAHH! Nah,im jokin,this story rocks, Mac/Kaori fics are plentyful,but very cute..
Marielle chapter 6 . 6/27/2004
lol lol lol lol love that chappie ! lol lol lol

u always do the best u can but this story is beyond beat like !

lol lol
marielle chapter 5 . 6/27/2004
hey hey hey I wonder what zoe and moby r doing 0_0

lol lol lol keep it up evan its a late reviw !

lol lol u did it again hope to make stories as good as this one :) :) :) :)
Marielle chapter 4 . 6/27/2004
well... u did it again made one of the best chapters lol lol lol u made it sweet to the point !

*Marielle*