Reviews for Things We Said
Lily106 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Dear Harry,

GO BACK TO THE ARMS OF THE KNOW-IT-ALL! AH OF ALL PEOPLE, HIM? WHY WHY WHY? I AM ABOUT TO GO COMMIT SUICIDE! WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN ME? AH!
flame gazer chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
why did it matter so much, huh? plz dont stop there!

tiff
morbid-smile chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
that was awesome ! keep it up omfg i loved it
Tamyshka chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
I think you should continue with this story for all is worth ,I mean I never really like Hermione that much and I would like to see the look in her face if Draco tell the truth.
hope you will continue with this story .
KittenBabyGirl chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
why /does/ it matter so fucking much? you should write more and tell all us poor sods who can't read your brilliant mind. I hope to see more soon.

-Kitten
courtney chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
amazing. love it. Please update?
boni chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
WOWIWOWOW!This was absolutely sexiest Draco I've ever do continue!
SoulSister chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
oh no no, you can't leave it there. this demands another part, a sequel, something! this is too good to just let it sit. I demand a sequel! lol j/k, but still, a sequel would be nice *puppy eyes*.
Mistal chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
oh you should write more!

Mistal

peace
silverelvenfox chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
AYE!

How could you just quit there? You must continue onward! Wow...Harry in love with Hermione go figure. But create the next chpter as quick as you can!
Ta'atzan chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
Well done. Try to write with a little more substance next time.

Ha! Honest advice! And you thought I was going to say what 'they' always say, didn't you!
Lina Inverse the Dramata chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
*mouth drops* You- - you - - left it THERE?

OKAY it could have been a HELL of a lot worse but- - Not by much! Please add onto this!

PLEASE! You can't leave it here! I'll CRY!

And yipe! Snape KNOWS? EEp.
Ryuu chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
this was awsome!- please tell me there will be a sequal or a new chaper and that this isn't it...please?