Reviews for Jealous
I'm a Barnicle chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I don't get it. Why do I keep finding these stories with Lance being a girl? I'm pretty sure he's male...
Guardian Radiance chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
HIYA! *huggles you* Oh my God...Did you know that LAncexAsh is now my favorite Pokemon pairing? I never thought about them but now I love them! *coos and pets my Ash and Lance muses* I am currently writing my own Championshipping fic! Can I message you about it since I have never done that pairing before? By the way, this fic is so cute! Yay for Ash sealing Misty. She is mad abusive! Go Lance-chan!
Lucifer's Following chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
KiAnson chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
You are the best fanfiction writer that i know! If i didn't say it before, I saying it now. Better yet, i would say it again, you are best fanfiction writer! lol, love the story especially the ending. So cute! *-*
Reiko Silveron chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Another great job. Heh, great ending. I guess Misty's kinda bugged at the moment. Hm, as long as Misty doesn't get over her fear of bugs. Great job and keep up the good work.
xaero chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
YES! misty meets the bugs. ( a perfect ending )
Jarzard chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
haya! lol it says Im the first one to review! err.. ok... now what? hum de dum hum hem! oh ya! er... nevermind... and it is going to be championshippy... im so tired...
katrina chapter 1 . 11/6/2003