Reviews for When Two Nurseries Collide
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
I loved this story! Thanks for writing it!
loonytunecrazy chapter 6 . 11/8/2006
Excllecent story
Leshyaedawnfire chapter 6 . 8/21/2005
Neet!Leet! Write a sequel where the Muppets go to the Kingdom of Caring!_
Earthplayer Powerstar chapter 3 . 7/27/2004
This story is so cute!
Lioness Blackfire chapter 6 . 3/18/2004
HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA... hahahahaha... haha... haa... wosh...
That was GREAT! I grew up watching care bears and muppet babies! (and I'm considering pulling out the tapes despite it being 3:30 in the morning... heh)
The character portrayal was SO right on and I could hear them saying the lines in my head the whole time. (with complimentary background music!)
Go byebye! Yayayayayayayayaya!
Violetlight chapter 6 . 1/14/2004
This story was so cute! I loved it!
It's nice to read a cute little nice story like this. So much fan fiction is too serious. Keep up the good work!
Gwynevere chapter 6 . 12/26/2003
OMG! I used to come up with all sorts of things like that when I was little...never with the Muppet babies though...usually other characters... way before I'd ever heard of the term 'crossover'...hehehe...
-V.M.
Phoenix Audubon chapter 6 . 12/24/2003
I remember, as a child, I would wake up on Saturday mornings to watch "Muppet Babies". This was a great idea, and it was a joy to read! Super job!
Hand Dipped into Insanity chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Oh, i luv it! 'specially bc i luv carebears
Martial Arts Master chapter 6 . 11/12/2003
Ha, this ending was just like a Muppet Babies show. You even got Animal's laugh down, only I thought it sounded more like "wawawawawa". The plot was genius, too, exploring the cousins' personalities. I really can't find anything wrong with this fanfic, because there IS nothing wrong with it.
TakeCareBear chapter 6 . 11/9/2003
Great Story.. it's the best one I've read in awhile!
sun tzu1 chapter 6 . 11/9/2003
Nice story! The Muppet Babies just work well with the Care Bears (or in this case, the Cousins).
lostangel007 chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
Oh so cute! Yeah, the Muppet Babies was a great show-great idea for a crossover. We need updates already!
Martial Arts Master chapter 3 . 11/6/2003
Awesome! I used to LOVE the Muppet Babies when I was a little kid. And now that I "discovered" the Care Bears a year or two ago, I can enjoy this fanfic to its fullest. It's interesting how the Muppet Babies' imaginations are so powerful.
Miles Tails Prower 10-2 chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
So far great! I used to watch the muppets and now I do the Care Bears so for me this is a crossover that I never thought I'd see, not even in a Fanfic! Please put Chapter 2 on soon!