Reviews for Can You Deal?
writeratheart007 chapter 21 . 7/13/2012
You can send ideas to me if you like.

And I'm not the best of people when it comes to punctuation, but I can help with grammar and spelling if you still need it till you find someone else. Just please realize I'm a little slow. Let me know ifyou want my email.

Or even how to sign up as a beta as I have no clue how to do it.

And this offer goes for all your stories.
kimber chapter 21 . 5/11/2012
i love this story it was getting very good and i would love to see it finished please please please
kotaband60 chapter 21 . 5/7/2012
Please update soon!
Peachymom chapter 21 . 2/9/2012
Hello. My name is Vickie, aka Peachymom. I would enjoy helping you 'bounce' ideas around any time you would need to. I actually just found your story earlier and had finished what was written. So, its up to you. Oh, and I've enjoyed your story so far.
jmullinax chapter 20 . 2/7/2012
Hopefully you will get this worked out soon because I love this story so far!
Innogen chapter 21 . 2/7/2012
Hi NR!

I think I've been reading this story from the beginning, even though I haven't been involved in the fandom in a while. Heck, I was even a mod on SH for a whole Six months once upon a time.

I'm not a yes person... I would like to look at all the iterations of your story, if possible. Writing is a process, and although you've been rewriting, I always feel frustrated when the previous version of a story disappears. Heck - for all I know you are on my LJ list... I've been pretty bad about keeping up with my f-list, and as for a story-wall to bounce? I would love to be that!

Please PM me... I am studying for the GRE's and need the grammar practice - if you don't mind me pointing out stuff I'm willing to do that, too. I won't take over your story, though. Some people, recently ::shrugs:: - Bleh, lack of life lately, attrition rate my communication skills go...

So, PM me?

And, maybe you can help me sort out some of my stories?

~Inny
notlori925 chapter 21 . 2/7/2012
I have never betad before but have written my own stories so if you want i could give it a shot. just caught up with this story and am enjoying it immensely.
flower24 chapter 21 . 2/7/2012
I have not been a beta before but could help. This story is worth it.
writeratheart007 chapter 20 . 5/5/2011
If you need a beta I'll be one if it gets you to finish this story :D
Darkess93 chapter 20 . 2/26/2010
oh PLEASE! continue this story, its totally awsome! lol
AlyssaRosey chapter 20 . 1/30/2009
I want to know what will happen. *cries* I'll do anything. I must see this story finished. *cries more*
BlackLight24 chapter 20 . 12/11/2008
wow this sux. i was really starting to get into the story. well i wish u the best of luck in finding a beta.
EdwardFangJasperEmmettIggysigh chapter 20 . 12/11/2008
Hey there! I'd be totally happy to beta for you if you are interested and/or you haven't found another beta yet. Though I'm currently down with the flu so it might be a few days before I'd be able to start...

Anyway just thought I would throw my offer out there, no need to get back to me if you don't need me : ) Have a nice evening!
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
love it
catysmom chapter 19 . 11/25/2008
I like it. Please update soon.