Reviews for Can You Deal?
Megan Consoer chapter 18 . 11/23/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Glykera chapter 16 . 11/5/2008
loved the sarcastic humor, lol
Glykera chapter 12 . 11/5/2008
"...she tends to tidy up my mess, which leaves me at a loss of were to find the items I need” I LOVED this line, lol
DarkFlame chapter 19 . 10/31/2008
Nocturnal Rose;

I would be willing to beta for you for as long as possible. I have a difficult school sceduel, but I have enough free night's a week that I'd be able to help you for a month or two, possibly longer. I like your story, but your spelling breaks the flow. I'd be more than happy to make suggestions as well.

Thank-you,

Dark Flame
Megan Consoer chapter 19 . 10/31/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 9/14/2008
Let's see, Dumbledore is terribly worried about Miss Granger, but is willing to let nature take its course. Um...right. If I were Minerva, I'd smile and nod and do what I thought was right, since we've all see how well the Headmaster's methods have worked in the past.

And I like Severus' dream. If anything is going to happen right, it will have to be up to him and Hermione to manage it. I hope he think it's worth the risk.
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 9/11/2008
You have a few minor misspellings, but nothing a spellchecker would find, unfortunately. Nice chapter, glad that Minerva is supportive. (She seems awfully laissez-faire in canon).
CataKRR chapter 18 . 9/7/2008
Hey I really like it, but it reminds me heavily of Hinge of Fate by Ramos. Please post soon.

Z.
limegreentape chapter 18 . 9/6/2008
Good story
catysmom chapter 18 . 9/5/2008
I like it. Please update soon.
muriel1978 chapter 18 . 9/5/2008
Great Chapter, Can't wait for more. Please don't stop updating.
notwritten chapter 18 . 9/4/2008
Very cool and interesting story. Thank you for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
assassinatorgirl chapter 18 . 9/4/2008
aw, i liked this chapter. please write more soon :)
Heidi191976 chapter 18 . 9/4/2008
This was a great chapter. I can't wait to read more.
Torete chapter 17 . 9/4/2008
I'm not typing this as a flame, please realise that and don't take offence to what this review contains.

You have a good story but perhaps you might want to get a beta, running your story through spell checker will most likely not be enough because you get some of your words wrong, not their spelling but their meanings. You often write 'no' instead 'know' and 'threw' instead of 'through'. I'm pretty sure I'm right and not mistaken, for eg.

"...you should no Miss. Granger..." it should be

"...you should know Miss Granger..."

and your title for Chapter 10 is also wrong instead of 'Emotional Breakthrew' it should be 'Emotional Breakthrough'

threw is the past tense of throw

goodluck with your story, I'll keep it on my bookmarks and hope to see a development both with the story and author

]