Reviews for Can You Deal?
Sampdoria chapter 18 . 9/4/2008
You should absolutely not put the story to pasture! I know I didn't review the previous chapter, not because I didn't love the update, but because it had been so long since the previous update that I had to "fast-read" through most of the story to pick up the tread and to be able to give a review who said more than "thank you for the update - update again soon".

This story deserves to be finished, you have made excellent ground work and I would love to see this finished, especially since a child is involved, and because with such a plot, I really need my happy ending:-)

I haven't completly re-read the whole story yet, therefore the lack of specific comments, but I do know that I want to read the complete story!
notwritten chapter 17 . 9/2/2008
Very interesting chapter today. Thank you for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
Heidi191976 chapter 17 . 9/2/2008
This was a great chapter. I look forward to reading more.
Dark-Severus-Snape chapter 16 . 4/4/2008
please update soon.
Indy Rose chapter 16 . 4/3/2008
Great, if nobody has offered i will be a beta for you. I don't think we could go through as I have yet to meet all their requirements. Keep up the good work.

Lexie x
GregoryHouseAddict chapter 16 . 3/27/2008
Please update soon.
annyomus chapter 16 . 3/26/2008
I have just found your story i must say it sounds interesting but you must check your grammar with some chapters. I would love to know what happened that night. Looking forward to the next update.
notwritten chapter 16 . 3/23/2008
This was a very nice, and pleasant chapter you have written. Keep smiling. :-)
Firestormpwr chapter 16 . 3/23/2008
Hey,

Well i like your story so far, but I was wondering if you would appreciate the services of a beta? I'm not excatly sure how it works but I assume you send chapters to a beta, beta fixes and sends back to you id that right? I'm no great wiz at spelling or grammer at least without spell check but I am fairly good with picking up words that while correct in word are not in context and words correct in context but not in spelling. Can't remember the proper english words for both types but anywho. Honestly her using her magic would turn the child into a squid? And you also swap alot of no's and know's and sometimes known's. Let me know and feel free to email me.

-Lonewolf
MrsHermioneSeverusSnape chapter 16 . 3/23/2008
update soon i want to know whos menacing eyes they were that were watching them
Heidi191976 chapter 16 . 3/23/2008
A great chapter. I am glad that Severus is going to privately tutor Hermione in Potions. I hope that they can get along with each other better. I can't wait to read more to see who is watching Hermione from the shadows.
sapphireeyes555578 chapter 16 . 3/23/2008
Is it Voldemort? I'm so excited! Update soon!

Cheers,

Carriah
sapphireeyes555578 chapter 15 . 3/20/2008
MORE! Update son, please!
GregoryHouseAddict chapter 15 . 3/20/2008
Please update very soon.
Heidi191976 chapter 15 . 3/20/2008
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »