Reviews for Can You Deal?
notwritten chapter 15 . 3/19/2008
Very entertaining, and satisfying. Can we have more of these enjoyable chapters soon please and thank you. Only if you have the time, and if your muse is in a creative mood. So please keep smiling every day. :-)
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 2/16/2008
Well, Snape would know better than Dumbledore (whose knowledge is likely not up to date) what potions she can't brew given her condition. Besides, other teachers would be inclined to coddle her and she'd be able to tell. She would likely learn more from him, which is another consideration.

As for being a git, I think she knows already what he's like along those lines from years of being in his class.
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 2/16/2008
Well...however badly he did it, Lucius is Snape's friend, and did to try help. And now he knows better. I'm glad that Harry understands a little bit, and that Ron will go along if someone clouts him.

Snape and Hermione do need to talk, and without half the castle listening in, too.
sapphireeyes555578 chapter 14 . 2/13/2008
Choices, choices! Update soon!
Heidi191976 chapter 14 . 2/13/2008
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read more soon. I hope that she does choose Severus to teach her potions.
notwritten chapter 14 . 2/12/2008
What a good chapter you have written today. May you write more chapters and send them our way please and thank you. Keep smiling and may the warmth of the sun keep you warm. :-)
MrsHermioneSeverusSnape chapter 14 . 2/12/2008
update soon please
notwritten chapter 13 . 2/11/2008
Good writing today. More on the way I hope. Keep smiling, and smiling. :-)
Heidi191976 chapter 13 . 2/11/2008
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read more to see what Severus and Hermione will talk about when he visits with her.
sapphireeyes555578 chapter 13 . 2/11/2008
I loved it! I like how Severus and Lucius turned into...well let's say...mush when they talked to each other!
MrsHermioneSeverusSnape chapter 13 . 2/11/2008
keep up the good work...well malfoy needs to be told now that hermione knows hes a spy and well severus needs to visit hermione and then well malfoy needs to be told by severus that hermione needs to come to terms with whats happened
Sampdoria chapter 13 . 2/11/2008
Thank you for another great chapter! Update again soon!
notwritten chapter 12 . 2/10/2008
Very nice chapter it is today. Keep smiling and writing till the sun shines. :-)
Heidi191976 chapter 12 . 2/10/2008
This is a wonderful story. I can't wait to read more soon.
sapphireeyes555578 chapter 12 . 2/10/2008
I was so shocked my name was up there! I panicked and was like, "What did I do wrong?" Lol, loved this chapter. I absolutly cannot wait to find out Severus' deepest desire! I hope it's good! Oh and the part with Lucius doing minor threatening was quite entertaining. What a misunderstood man he is. Update soon!

~DoomCookie~