Reviews for Why Sleepst Thou Crowley?
BoldlyGoingNowhereFast chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
Awwww...judging by the date of the last time you updated this you have abondoned this fic. That makes me sad cuz it is so good! They are just so cute together!
Nocturnal Smile chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
Really enjoying this, can't wait for the next chapter!
Arkticfox chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
Plz update!
The Little Cog Girl chapter 3 . 12/3/2008
anonymouse27 chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
NO! U CANNOT STOP THERE! *sobs* i want more *sniff*...sorry my brain went on holiday this week.
Pink Eraser chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
This fic is so sweet! And beautifully written.

I'd like to see how the orphan saving and woman ruining played out in the late 1800's... Actually, unless it's already been done, I'd like to write it.

But I won't without your permission, of course. _

Ciao, Pinky
Elendraug chapter 4 . 2/1/2007
Adorable. :3
Vaguely Downwards chapter 4 . 8/28/2006
I think the word I'm looking for here is 'wow'. This was freakin' fantastic! I love your style, it's very... lush, is the word, I think. Absolutely brilliant. Oh my goodness. Wow.
Onua Wingstar chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Yay for the Hitchhiker's reference! I saw a piece of art for this fic on Temptation (the Crowley shrine), but their link to the story was broken. I'm so happy to find it here!
Dragoneyez chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
Beautiful. Simply beautiful... Well written, wonderful imagery, pretty descriptions, and WHY HAVE YOU KEPT US IN SUSPENCE FOR NEARLY A FULL YEAR!
The Sadistic Cow chapter 4 . 11/17/2005
Oh... drool. Yes.

Heheh. Great work, hope to see more of this!
Devinedragon chapter 4 . 9/16/2005

I want to read the end; Plz update this as soon as you can. PLZ

It's a great story btw.
juniper chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
I just wanted to say: 1) I really liked this fic and you are one of the better author's whose work I have read here. I especially liked the parallel between Crowley's dream and Aziraphale's 'observation.' And 2) You referenced Paradise Lost! That really makes me happy because I just wrote a paper comparing Paradise Lost and Good Omens so I really like the fact that someone else read them together and not just me. Anyways, thank you for the wonderful story and please keep writing.
Excelsior Skyy chapter 4 . 6/27/2005
A perfect mix, this one. Humour and "romance" done tastefully...not too sudden, not too obvious, but working up easily to a crescendo from basic friends to...well. Charming indeed.

*grins*' if anyone saw me read it, they would have seen my face turn about the deepest shade of scarlet towards the end...I'm such a dork. Pfft._0
Chelsea chapter 4 . 6/26/2005
Ah, so wonderful! What a fabulous way to end chapter 4 too. You must write the next chapter, I'm dying. :P