Reviews for School Again
YugiAngel chapter 3 . 12/8/2006
Update please
edvykoi chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
Please update, love the story!
Sailor Ra chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
I love the pairings! I usually like YAmi and Hotaru, but I love this way more! Yeah! Someone else thinks Pluto and Pegasus are a good pairing! I'm so happy! Up date update update update update! Will you read one of my stories? Well see ya!
Wind Pixie chapter 3 . 8/8/2004
yay I is happy keep up the good work okay?
Silently.Lost chapter 2 . 2/11/2004
great story hope the next chapter is up soon -
MAIVI chapter 2 . 1/16/2004
ISIS / RYOU
blueangel11isdead chapter 2 . 11/8/2003
WAHH! YAMI NOT WIT HOTARU! o well...thats okay...i wont go crazy..its not ur fault..its my fault for liking that couple...ignore me..im nobody...sry im really hyper right now...too bad u already made the pairings...o well...i was thinking of trista wit yami malik..or rei...but hotaru wit yami malik is still really cool! THANKS! BYEBYE!

*_~bLuAnGeL~_*
Narcoleptic Spazz chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
i like it so far. plz update soon so i canreview more! bye..

Susami Masaki
blueangel11isdead chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
WOOW!1 great story!plz pair up hotaru wit yami yugi or yami maik! PLZ! well if u dont..its okay too...after all..it is ur story..and i think im talkin to much so ill just shut up..and could u pair up setsuna aka trista..with someone..not pegasus plz..now i am really writing too much so ill just really shut up...byebye!
BunnyAino chapter 1 . 11/6/2003

Amara/Malik

Michelle/Yami Bakura
Cosmic Burn chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
KOL

Umm jsut to tell you if you want more review take off that thing were only authors can review. But anyways, nice chapter! Can't wait to read more about it bye bye untill then!