Reviews for Better Left Forgotten
DemonRogue chapter 2 . 1/27/2004
really good
furygrrl chapter 2 . 1/16/2004
You had me sniffling all throughout this fic! Shame on you for making my mascara run! ::dabs at her eyes:: Even though I'm not a huge Toad/Wanda fan, you made reading about them enjoyable. The interaction between characters was handled beautifully, their emotions came across as genuine and heartfelt, and the ending was perfect. Kudos!
Neptune47 chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Great story! I love real character analysis, which can be so rare in the slew of Evo fiction. So thank you for this introspection.
Kudos on the Lance and Wanda scene. It was never really shown on Evo, but I've somehow felt that these characters would really be able to relate to each other (it's something I'm trying to establish in one of my fics). So I really was a fan of the end of chapter 1.
The Rogue Witch chapter 2 . 11/12/2003
Ehehehehe! Okay, that was cute. Man, a Brotherhood fic where someone wasn't thinking about killing themselves *gasps*

Go figure. I liked it

It was good XD.

Yay for Fred! Man, that guy is the most underrated character in Evo...
The Phantom chapter 2 . 11/7/2003
Nice story, really very nice. The boys were pretty much in-character, but I think you captured Wanda the best of all. Expecially in the begininng when she was angry.

Pleasant surprises:

Todd having a heart.

Fred having a brain.

Lance having the nerve.

Too often fanfic writers make these three the Wizard of Oz trio and deny them all of that. I was really glad to see someone that gave them some actual depth.

Loved the Chinese food.

Bravo!

~ Phantom
SkyDancerHawk not logged in chapter 2 . 11/6/2003
Oh I am so glad she forgave them, this fanfic was wonderful. You did great.
anaisninja01 chapter 2 . 11/6/2003
Another wonderful story! It's nice to see some one acknowledge that the fourth season actually happened, and (as always) you do it in style. I really enjoyed reading this story. I especially liked your characterization of Fred; it's one of those little things that make the piece work. I liked all the characterizations really. And everything fit together really well. When Wanda was angry, she forgot things, like Todd and Pietro trying to tell her what had happened; once she calmed down she recalled. That sort of thing happens, and it makes the story believable. The only thing I had a hard time "buying" was Todd and Wanda's romantic moment at the end. It was a little out of the blue, but it was sweet that I'll accept it. Anyway, you are wonderful, and I can't wait to see what you do next.
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 2 . 11/6/2003
Ah, I liked that last line immensely! _ Some things *are* better left forgotten!

Anyway, wow, that was sappy! It was very good, though!

However, the big brother/little sister thing with Pietro and Wanda seemed a bit overplayed. Their twins and I know you know that- I just figured in a talk like that it'd be better if they'd be like "I missed my twin." Because twins are special! ::sigh:: I wish I had a twin...

But, anyhoo, it was a nice break from you angst. Well, it was slightly angsty, but it was more fluff. I liked the Toad and Wanda part (though I must say grown up Toad is ugly!). That was cool!

And I especially enjoyed Lance in this! _ He really lived up to his big brother role!_~ And Freddy was actually pretty likable here! And liked the humor thrown in there about Wanda depressing half the female population of Bayville. That was funny! _

Anyway, another great story! I hope to see even *more* from you!

~Ice Princess
Steven P. P chapter 2 . 11/6/2003
Fred J. Dukes, a man full of wisdom. Or he picked up some of Destiny's powers. :) Anyway, I love him when he's acting like this.

This one of the most heart touching stories I ever read on . The way you wrote it was full of emotion, and still was completely believable and enjoyable. Heck, enjoyable isn't the right word; it was freakin' awesome!

*sigh*

It is a true masterpiece of it's category. I usually don't put shorter stories like this to my fav. list, but with this fic I make an exception. Really, REALLY great job, TheLostMaximoff.
Lyranfan chapter 2 . 11/6/2003
As a parent, I always worry when I read a fic about a character running away. I'd hate for someone rading a story to think it maybe a solution to a bad situation at home.

I'm glad to see that Wanda found a way to think things through. Very well done - her powers packed for her so she did not see the CD or the picture until she rummaged in her bag. I'm glad to see a whole bunch of stories from you - I really enjoy your writing style.
Lyranfan chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
This is by far one of the most intelligently written fics I've come across here. Wanda especially was well done - totally in character. I guess the boys are still stinging over losing Rogue to the X-men and now Wanda. Very realistic dialogue from Todd and Pietro.

Looking forward to more