Reviews for Maktub
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
This is an awesome fic. Will it be continued? Either way, hope everything is well :)
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 14 . 3/10/2013
This is a great fic so far! :D Its interesting to see the light/dark struggle portrayed like this...even if I hope Urd,Mara and her mother start to get along ;)
player 0 chapter 14 . 3/8/2013
I've been a long time fan of this story, i remember reading it in my teenage years, so having you come back again and restart it is a real treat, thank you.

And i've got to say it probably did influence me since i started my own yuri fic not too long ago featuring Urd.

Got to say you've got a real unique pairing plot, and you're take on Peorth's character adds a lot of much needed depth to her than she had in the manga. Really hope you make good on this promise to give us an update, this fic is so well written it needs a good ending.
clj667 chapter 14 . 2/28/2013
Super glad to hear you'll be back because I really hate seeing long stories like these that are good go unfinished. I hear you about Warcraft stealing your life. I managed to get away when Pandaria came out. As pretty as it was it wasn't worth the money for pretty much doing the same thing over and over. When I saw this on my update alerts I was super happy. Can't wait to see a new chapter!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/28/2013
This is great news! I will open champagne;)

Regards
Guest chapter 13 . 2/27/2013
This is my favorite fanfic! It is a pity that is infinite. It would be wonderful if the author returned to the story and finish it. It's my quiet dream :)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
Cool story
birthofthecool chapter 13 . 2/23/2011
I'm not saying it is a bad story, it's not that the characters are totally OC.

It's more like almost everybody feels just a tick wrong, but still wrong enough that it is charring.

Bell acting like a spoiled brat and losing her ability to understand everybody's actions.

Keiichi who always manages to do his part in some way, isn't able to do anything in the whole story.

Peorth is ordering people around and acting all "Schwarzenegger"-like.

Gods and Godesses being executed?

I just don't know, it just really rubs me the wrong way.
Mr Khan chapter 13 . 7/25/2010
I would definitely like to see more. You can't leave this unresolved :/
Chownz chapter 13 . 12/7/2009
Well done! What a different twist in our loving family! I hope that it doesn't take another year until the next chapter, though all I can say is that you now have my full attention awaiting your next adventure between heaven and hell... What a blast! Ka kite
christen chapter 13 . 1/26/2009
I think I read this story along time ago, and was in awe of it then as I am in awe of it now. Please update soon.
InFairWingHellsing chapter 13 . 1/2/2009
Good God this story is brilliant Really, I just read chapter after chapter and was sad as I read the last chapter so far. Hope you're gonna update again sometime. I'll watch out for this masterpiece.
Silvara rivana chapter 13 . 10/24/2008
wow... just... wow. This story is just so amazing! I love it. I hope you can continue it soon. I hope these two get a happy endding. also hop mara get's to atone for her actions and Urd does get to learn to control her demonic powers. but that'ss just me want the happy mussy ending. Do as you will I think I will still love it no matter how you end it short of killing every one off in a blood bath.
Tuisto chapter 13 . 9/4/2008
Interesting story, with a compelling plot.

Few stories deal with Hild as a real character; fewer still venture in unleashing Urd's demonic side.

However, there are -many-many- grammatical errors as well as sever word-confusion in the descriptions. Also, at some points the dialogue was rather confuscatory, but that's probably just a format issue.

Overall, a good story. A-
AsatorPrime chapter 13 . 8/23/2008
Great update, hope you continue writng more.