Reviews for Unexpected mates
The over all plot is good but the number of spelling errors is cumbersome. Some of the details are rough but convey the point. Your sentences stumble over each other in some points.

Very good story and strong character development. Your work is strong. Focus on polishing rather than for praise from other's.

The author notes are too much and are irking. Perhaps move them to a chapter of their own as a thank you list/guide.
Where is the rest of it?! It was such a great story! Do they ever destroy the shadow demon and his army? Please please please! If this really is the end, please make a sequal!
lionlover90 chapter 30 . 3/30
MORE!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/2/2016
Awe. Does anybody know when will the next chapter is out..?
Lucy Heartfilia chapter 15 . 10/29/2016
It was soo detailed that it was very interesting that I couldn't stop reading
kingtrooper55 chapter 30 . 10/13/2016
Love this story so much, I hope you update the story soon because I really want to know what happes next!
Guest chapter 28 . 8/10/2016
Type your review was awesome. add lemon.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/6/2016
Please update! I want to know how it ends
Discogrl23 chapter 3 . 1/5/2016
Hi! Discogrl23 here! Cute!
Discogrl23 chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
Hi! Discogrl23 here! Man, this reminds me of beauty and the beast! Lol! That just came out of nowhere!
Discogrl23 chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Hi! Discogrl23 here! Man. So cute ima' die!
Shiratigertaiyoukai chapter 4 . 12/18/2015
I love Reshki! Please go further with his character!
Shiratigertaiyoukai chapter 3 . 12/18/2015
I can only congratulate you! the chemistry between sesshomaru and kagome is just PERFECT! I already love your story :)
kitties67 chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
I'm a big fan of smut so i think since you've rated this story M there should be more sesshomarukagome smut
coolchick87 chapter 29 . 9/29/2015
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks.
1,308 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »