Reviews for Unexpected mates
Well i have a question on one of the names. How do you pronounce Reshkis name?
Sara chapter 30 . 3/30
Your story line is amazing! Keep up the good work. I want more it draws me in every time I read each section at a time. I hope you will write more in the future!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/24/2017
I love this story. I wish it was finished.
Sesshielover91 chapter 30 . 11/2/2017
Ok so did that Saturday never come? I'm truly sad because this is such an amazing fanfiction that it seems to be abandoned. And to leave off on a cliffhanger too... So here I am 11 years later begging you to finish it. Please I want to know what happens.
DemonicChan chapter 5 . 11/1/2017
kari & reshki
kaki, khki, kahki, karki, karhki, kariki, kashki, keshki, karihki, kreshki, kareshki, karishki, karreshki
reshki & kari
rari, reri, resi, reshi, resri, rkari, rekari, resari, reshri, reshari, reskari, reshkari, reshkiri
Guest chapter 19 . 8/12/2017
The over all plot is good but the number of spelling errors is cumbersome. Some of the details are rough but convey the point. Your sentences stumble over each other in some points.

Very good story and strong character development. Your work is strong. Focus on polishing rather than for praise from other's.

The author notes are too much and are irking. Perhaps move them to a chapter of their own as a thank you list/guide.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/27/2017
Where is the rest of it?! It was such a great story! Do they ever destroy the shadow demon and his army? Please please please! If this really is the end, please make a sequal!
lionlover90 chapter 30 . 3/30/2017
MORE!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/2/2016
Awe. Does anybody know when will the next chapter is out..?
Lucy Heartfilia chapter 15 . 10/29/2016
It was soo detailed that it was very interesting that I couldn't stop reading
kingtrooper55 chapter 30 . 10/13/2016
Love this story so much, I hope you update the story soon because I really want to know what happes next!
Guest chapter 28 . 8/10/2016
Type your review was awesome. add lemon.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/6/2016
Please update! I want to know how it ends
Discogrl23 chapter 3 . 1/5/2016
Hi! Discogrl23 here! Cute!
Discogrl23 chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
Hi! Discogrl23 here! Man, this reminds me of beauty and the beast! Lol! That just came out of nowhere!
1,313 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »