Reviews for KazeMizu Ai
just sorry chapter 10 . 11/23/2006

Wow, please continue and happy fun on ur trip to Japan.
AmazingSpork chapter 10 . 11/7/2006
So I think I love you... lol well really though Loved the story so far. Hope you update soon.
1LilStar chapter 10 . 8/26/2006
im waitin. and waitin. id really like this story updated. cause im waitin and waitin. and it really really good.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/26/2006
i love this story keep these updates comin.

ja ne
Neptunes Tears chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
This story reminds me of a silver millennium story I read a lonngg time ago. well to me it felt like a long time ago..I think it was like in 99 or 00 Im not sure. Cause uranus cropped her hair short and bound her breasts in the first chapter. I guess every story reminds me of that one cause I read it ten billion times. it was the best story in the world n_n; my first michiru and haruka story I ever read.
Neptune's Mask chapter 10 . 5/24/2006
I think I started reading this a long time ago, and you're just now updating? Lol. Well, regardless, I hope to see more, and thank you for the review on my newest story. ~Neptune's Mask
Crumpet04 chapter 10 . 5/12/2006
JAPAN! That rocks! but anyway, great chapter...some of it seemed a bit confusing to me...but it could just be my lack of sleep. Haruka has ovbiously tapped into her Senshi power to save Michiru, which is awesome...actually I guess the only thing wrong is that you kindof left it at a cliff hanger...I don't know what's going to happen! Yup that's the problem...cliff hangers...bad...but good..but
Bruteaous chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
I was wondering about something. I have written a Silver Millennium fanfic and as I have seen that you are a good writer by reading this fanfic, i was wondering if you would read mine. Thanks!

A Reader chapter 10 . 4/15/2006
I like your plot, hope to see more of it.
auraluna7 chapter 10 . 4/14/2006
I like your story so far so i hope you'll update quicker than you're used too...
auraluna7 chapter 8 . 4/14/2006
You're kidding me! Fwafwa? Come on...Michi is way to stupid...are you sure that glowing rock didn't hit her head?
auraluna7 chapter 5 . 4/13/2006
I loved this cahpter...poor girls...damn Luna
Bruteaous chapter 10 . 4/13/2006
Nice chapter. Not Lame, but short. I do wish there had been more to it, but that is alright. It was good and I did not catch that many spelling or gramatical errors, but if you would prefer it, I can read it again and scan it for errors. Thanks for updating again. Updates are always appreciated more when they are unexpected. And I did not expect this. Keep up the good writing.

auraluna7 chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
HI hey would you care to translate the chapters names for me? Thanks!
auraluna7 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Ah I just found your story it looks promising, I'll keep on reading
127 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »