Reviews for A Test of Power
TURNER chapter 16 . 2/5/2012
ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ! PLEASE FINISH
PoppaSez chapter 16 . 11/17/2008
so was wondering if you ever going to finsih this its to awesome just to be left hanging
Shann chapter 16 . 4/21/2007
THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I had all but given up hope you would add another chapter, hope redeemed!
Randirogue chapter 16 . 9/28/2006
It is excellent to see this updated again.

I'm loving it.
Jean1 chapter 16 . 9/26/2006
Good to see this one back. One of the more complex and intricate stories out there and I want to see what is up with Sinister and some check on Gambit as well.
Cap'n Chryssalid chapter 16 . 9/25/2006
Ah, the delight - an update!

This work of yours is always such a pleasure to read. The design and layout is conservative, but laced with the most wonderful metaphors and colorful narrative. The story is almost intimidating in its vocabulary and organization. This story is a true little gem here among the rough of FFN. You paint a particularly disturbing portrait with the Sugarman, and it was quite fun to see Dark Beast and Holocaust hanging around. Of course, the best part just has to be Sabertooth and his ‘magic hands’…
Shann chapter 15 . 6/12/2006
This is the most in depth and brilliant fanfic I have ever read. In fact I'm hesitant to call it a fanfic because the caliber of your writing is easily on the same level as some of the best comics I've read. Seeing that you haven't updated this story in a long time is heartbreaking. I would truly love to read your completed vision.
Peter Gilles chapter 15 . 3/3/2006
You've written a true masterpiece here. The plot and characters are given more depth and intelligence than we could ever hope to read in canon. They are all so adroitly handled to the point where the manifold mysteries and contradictions that are omnipresent in the marvel universe actually begin to make sense. If only we could one day see something of this calibre in print someday. I beg of you to update this story as soon as possible.
nameless1 chapter 15 . 1/6/2006
The plot is amazing and complex. Greatly done. The only thing is, Purple Lips should have sustgained more damage than he did. I'm curioius to see what Sinister inscribed on Gambit that would be so strong to defeat the Apocalypse you've created. But major props. Please don't leave this unfinished.
Cap'n Chryssalid chapter 15 . 10/6/2005
It is hard to believe that this is your only piece of work here on FFN, or on the net in general.

This is an impeccable piece of fanfiction: well written, researched, and resourced. The vocabulary alone, unlike the vast majority of anything I read, anywhere, stood out. I was able to pick up a half dozen fine new words to add to my own repertoire, and I hope to make use of them in some fashion in the weeks to come. This is really a story that stars Sinister and Apocalypse much more than the X-Men regular cast, and you portray both antagonists with a sort of pomp and aplomb and depth that was never conveyed in the comic medium.

Superb.

Just superb!

I do so dearly hope you upload further chapters in the future.
Jonathan chapter 15 . 6/29/2005
The writer is simplay amzing...he is able to get the major core ideas of the characters and transform it to legendary proprotions...his research on the matter is entirely impecable...damn...i 'm really jealous and also proud of the same time of this story.

We want more...hahahahaha
Persia chapter 15 . 5/5/2005
This is great! PLEASE please please update soon, I was so surprised to see this story had been updated. Please don't tease us!
kitsuK8 chapter 15 . 4/30/2005
crazy crazy crazy! i love it! cant wait till the next update!

~*~loves~*~
Elizabeth Robbins chapter 8 . 3/8/2005
Stephen Hawking was born, lives and works in the UK. He is not a US scientist.

Very good so far. Lots of tecno babble.
Doosri Pistole chapter 15 . 3/5/2005
Oh beautiful. I lovve Apocalypse, he's my favorite villain ever! That fight with Gladiator was amazing, beautifully carried out. A ncie ending, warrior to warrior. Make him take on the Silver Surrfer next!

Oh yeah, and I;m officially taking this story as canon. Its done everything right so far. Much more so than the crap thats been going around over the last 3 years.

till SOOMRON!