Reviews for Cinnamon, Mint, and Smoke
Toki Mirage chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Cuuute! :D
Aynessa chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
I love you. I really do. This story was...beautiful, heart-wrenching, astoundingly and utterly fascinating. I could not stop reading, even though I should've been in bed an hour ago. Absolutely flawless writing style and keeping the characters true to their personalities. Duo's knee-jerk reaction of grinning like a fool and cracking some witty joke even while his heart is hurting is just so...flawlessly him. You have brightened my life by this story, it was just that much of a joy to read.

...and I just realized you're the same author who wrote Drums of Heaven. No wonder this was so damn good! You have officially ruined my hatred of AU stories and convinced me that some are worth reading.
scryoko chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
I love this story! Just a little sad that Duo isn't able to be with Heero in the end, but I still like Trowa so it's not so bad. :)

Wonderful "voice" Duo's got, by the way.
Darth Granger chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
Wow... that was just freaking awesome!
madampeach chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
aww so sweet _
KingofLoosePages chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
Dude, I'm tearing up with how beautiful this story was. GAH!

shogi chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
WOW! Heero was an angel/devil/something divine? Eek! I love it! And I love that Duo got together with Trowa after too... too bad Heero couldn't stick around, though...

Awesome story! I really really enjoyed it!
Bcat chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
Short and sweet! It gave me goosebumps!
k123 chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
Aw this was so good! I loved the ending, well, I loved the whole thing really. You're definitely going on my author alerts :)
Gothic Melting Icecream chapter 2 . 10/21/2004
That's it? But the...and it's...can't said...OH but THAT'S NOT FAIR! Bloody fantastic story I only just found it and I was escatic that the chapters were so long.
Bloodhazard chapter 2 . 10/3/2004
Yay, I liked!
MyrodiaKitsune chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
Hey! I loved it. I thought the part where he was saying he did't have a cd player and then one showed up was funny. Out of 10 I give it a 15.
Pia Bartolini chapter 2 . 3/23/2004
*raises eyebrow* That was a wonderfully unique story, and with an incredibly quirky ending, to boot. In a word, I loved it! Very very refreshing, self-contained read...and such a nice change of pace from the bevy of run-of-the-mill Gundam oneshots (of sorts). Granted, I do wish it could have continued on, just for my sheer reading pleasure!
lital-tee chapter 2 . 3/9/2004
I loved it! this is a wonderful story! so descriptive, and a great idea- it kept me guessing, yet lead to just where I wanted it to go. my compliments.
Jander chapter 2 . 3/4/2004
WOW! This is an excellent story! I Loved It! The build-up filled with tread and the gentle but smooth ending was done with extreme good taste. Thank You Very Much!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »