Reviews for Lament of the Damned
Aeon chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Such a great fanfic deserves a sequel...
dokmartin chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
a good story thus far, though were is the rest of it.
Jmartinz chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
So far I think this is a great Fic... Very detailed, I always wondered how that vampire was stuck in the castle, Please continue!
Sinful Joker chapter 2 . 8/26/2004
This story is great! It's very interesting, and everyone seems to be in character. Joachim is my favorite character in Lament of Innocence, so I'm happy someone wrote about him... I just hope you continue.
Gemelli chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
wow that was really well written! I love how you described the action scene! Good job, and please update soon! I'm curious at what Joachim has to face next!
Gemelli chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
you've written this very well! This is indeed very interesting to read. good job
Penny Parker chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
I applaud thee. Joachim was my second favorite character of the game, and you portray him remarkably. The sense that he considers the swords his pets is something I thought only I picked up from him. Brava, my friend, bravissimo. I can only sit and pray you continue with the story. I shall be waiting and watching. God speed and fare thee well.

~Elizabetha
Daryl Falchion chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
I'm very impressed. It flows smoothly with no errors. Not much I can recommend...just keep up the good work.
Innovindil chapter 2 . 12/10/2003
I love what your doing so far write more of this story please. - Joachim is one of my favorite characters from Castlevania and its nice to see someone write about him.