Reviews for I am Not Felicity
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
Please update the story was just getting good..
I know tess is being manipulating and playing Liz and everything..
I hated the awful kiss Liz walked in on between max and tess..
laura loom chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Oh that was great; I loved it! :D
Deb chapter 14 . 6/17/2006
This is seriously the best Roswell fic I have ever read... please continue this if you have the time and interest.
sunshine6258 chapter 14 . 3/13/2006
Are you kidding me? You haven't updated since July of LAST YEAR! Woman! You have so much talent! Please try and share some more with us! It's a crime to keep this much talent penned up...it's simply not healthy! You need to let it out I tell you! ) Of course, in the form of updating your fics that aren't finished...ALL of which I'm currently waiting on MORE. ) Keep up your awesome writing...lots of people like us are left dying on the edge of our seats! )
Maxs-Princess17 chapter 14 . 1/12/2006
I love this fic. Its awesome please update it. Liz drunk is great. Update soon!
TheShortAiel chapter 14 . 11/2/2005
Wow. I have to let you know I never review - anymore. But i've been going through the roswell archives on here and reading all your fanfiction and I'm shocked to find you have one that you haven't finished and I'm begging you to finish it! I really want to know where your going to take this. Its completely awesome! I've been laughing my way through it- Max's point of view is completely hillarious. Anyways I dont know maybe you just don't update often but I'm looking at a last update of 7-15 and i'm shrinking back in horror that this story may never be finished. Please update!
Shoichi Aburakoji chapter 14 . 10/24/2005
Damn. Up until now I completely forgot that Roswell was even a show. I totally regret never finishing the series now! You've gotten me hooked onto this story from the first chapter! I love this! Please don't stop!
Nancy chapter 11 . 7/25/2005
Definitely one of the better fics with the 'feel' of the original Roswell... its sweetness, its sense of first love and I am enjoying the narrative from Liz and Max. All that teen angst! Wonderful.

Criticism: Take out the phrase 'Bloody Hell' that Liz 'thinks' in Chapt. 8. It's just a phrase a sweet young Liz would not do. More likely a pirate would say that or maybe um a certain villain I happen to adore from BTVS.

But, this is just a suggestion. I can't write nearly as well as you so I have no legs to stand on. Just what I like.

Seriously good writing though.

Thank you so much! I miss Roswell!
Charisma4 chapter 14 . 7/16/2005
This was a really good chapter. I like that Liz and Max are making some headway. It also is back to the college metaphor. Who hasn't said stupid things when they're drunk? So less angst is good!
kt chapter 14 . 7/16/2005
Great chapter! I love drunk Liz lol. Update soon
Sarah-helen chapter 14 . 7/16/2005
Happy dance! I love your drunk Liz! *sigh* I wish Max and Liz would hurry up and get together, we all know they want to! lol. Can't wait for more x
Charisma4 chapter 13 . 6/14/2005
Please don't let this be a repeat of season 2 and the angst. Enough is enough. Just let them get together, let us know Sean is Khivar, let Tess be a good person.

I love your fics, but it would nice to read a story that wasn't 50 chapters.
Cyralina chapter 13 . 4/12/2005
Great read! Defenitly keep going!
RosHillCrosCreekgurl chapter 13 . 3/22/2005
that was a good chapter but i really want max and liz to be together i hope they find their way back to each other!
chrmd1 chapter 13 . 3/21/2005
Argh I hate cliffhangers! They frustrate me. If only you cold see me now you would be so frightened by me glare that you would definatly up-date soon. But you can'r so I'm going to have to beg. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! oh by the way did I mention that I am slightly insane? Well I am. Write soon!