Reviews for Helga and the Football headed nut cracker
MuseX3 chapter 5 . 3/21/2006
It WAS cute! I was wondering how far into the Nutcracker you were going to go. poor helga, being picked up by a giant rat king?

I must see those pictures! *runs off to profile*
JESS chapter 3 . 11/21/2003
haha, I liked that..0.-

harold with the clown suit, just like when they went to the opera,and he was the clown he he he..

-jesika nn

()()

('.')

(")(")Little Bunny Fuu Fuu
JESS chapter 2 . 11/8/2003
I have read alot of Hey Arnold Fics and a good 85% of them are amazing, but I have to bow down to you. Not only is this story original, it's fantastically written. I love the imagery, I can picture all of it, I think you've done one heck of a job. I just personally hope you finish this soon. I'm adding you to my favorite list..

AMAZING STORY!..

-Jesikaann

()()

('.')

(")(")Little Bunny Fuu Fuu
Jun chapter 2 . 11/7/2003
ahhahahahahahahhahahhahaha that's so funny! I'll link it to my site . ::cough:: with the picture
BellaMay76 chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
Really cool idea! I think you have the charachters pegged,and I love holiday stories! GL to you and I will be checking for updates on this one!
Golden Lunar Eclipse chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
Good start. I don't remember the nutcracker story, so I guess I'll be reminded as it unravels here in the HA! world. What I do know is that the composer of the Nutcracker ballet, Tchaikovsky (1841-1893), didn't like this work that he wrote. I did a project on him back in gr.11 music history. He started composing when his mother died, so I think that's why he doesn't much like the happiness of this work. Anyway, I'm just babbling and telling you trivial information. Update soon please!