Reviews for Can You Help Me?
Authorwhohasntwriteninyears chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Hey I know I just left a review but if you need some new inspiration you could read my Jax?liz fic. It's not far along yet but it might help. It's called New Love.
Authorwhohasntwriteninyears chapter 9 . 7/6/2008
I love this story. I think you're doing a great job. I like this pairing also. Please update.
SPEEDIE22 chapter 9 . 6/13/2008
Please, continue this story... pretty please with cherry on top... I'm begging you here...
SammiJ chapter 9 . 1/6/2007
I just found this story and I absolutely loved it! Please start it up again - I'd love to see how you would end it!
Silent Me chapter 9 . 3/13/2006
Loved it!

Please continue!
Moinah chapter 9 . 7/15/2005
This story is excellent so far. I'm very glad that somebody has finally begun writing Liz/Jax stories as there don't seem to be enough of them out there. I only just realized the potential this couple has while watching their current 'surrogacy' storyline play out. I hope you choose to continue this story, as I am enjoying it thoroughly.
WATTERS chapter 9 . 2/1/2005
Please continue this story, it is one of the best ones I have read. I like it because it is a different kind of story. I like Jax and Elizabeth. So please continue the story
Molinhas chapter 9 . 1/29/2005
Why did you stop...I just found this story and was hooked...i hope you continue.
dreamer123 chapter 9 . 11/13/2004
Normaly I am a Liason Fan but, I love this story. I can't wait to see how Jax and Liz's date goes.
sparechange1224 chapter 9 . 9/12/2004
Okay, I relise I am responding late to this chapter. I was having all sorts of computer problem for the last couple of months.

I am loving this story. The thought of a Elizabeth/Jax pairing is original and exciting. Keep up the good work. Update soon.
Alicat621 chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
I really like the way this fic is going, and the Jax/Liz pairing is a lot of fun. Reading this one made me want to read your other fic, but I can't find it. Oh well, you'll just have to write more Jax/Liz fics then ;-) Please post more soon.
chawkchic chapter 9 . 7/23/2004
Sonny and Luke are too funny! AND I TOTALLY LOVE SKYE AND CARLY CONSPIRING! You have me sucked in I must admit I am rooting for Jabeth(snuck in a name there).
Rylee20 chapter 8 . 7/22/2004
Ok I really like this story. The plot and the character development are great. The interaction between Liz and Jax is going really slowly and sweetly which is fantastic. I loved your version of the panic room scenerio and no I didn't think that Liz's dialogue was too long, it offered just the right amount to give a proper explanation. I like the strong confident Elizabeth you're writing not mant authors do that. I can't wait for more, update agian as soon as possible.
chawkchic chapter 8 . 7/22/2004
You are definitely review worthy. I must start with the fact that I am usually a HUGE Liason fan and nothing else. But today I decide to try something different and your story intrigued me. The writing is great. Storyline fabulous, think of the havoc Skye, Carly, and Elizabeth can cause. LOL! And you know I am routing for Jax and Elizabeth go figure. Plus the Sonny/Luke conversations are HILARIOUS! Now for my demand, another chapter please. Oh and someone to wack Ric upside the head. :)
Sea9262 chapter 8 . 7/21/2004
Glad to see your back. Thank you.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »