Reviews for Kiss Me Quickly
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 11 . 1/27/2008
Very creative; I love it!
WickedNightingale chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
PLEASE YOU HAVE TOO MAKE A SEQUEL PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
WickedNightingale chapter 11 . 6/23/2006
A sequil would be a good idea
RunsWithScissors90 chapter 11 . 10/23/2005
Good Story!
ANZUXATEM4EVER chapter 11 . 2/21/2005
OMG!YOU RE A GENIUS!please make a

sequel when they giong to the museum and have more sex!jijiji please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please !
VampiressBeauty20 chapter 2 . 2/1/2005
Really romantic I loved it!
Shygurl chapter 11 . 8/30/2004
Hm wow, so...animalistic. Especially in the...um, what chapter was it?...I forgot. lol. Kinda interesting and intriguing to see that side of Yami. Good story!
LOrrAIne chapter 6 . 4/13/2004
...Is that ok for a review? Sorry about that, but if Yami lovers and Tea haters read it, your fanfiction would be... flamed! Flamed 'til the fanfiction burns to ashes! This story is like hentai! And ecchie too! Gives me the creeps!
I suggest moving it to !
Nuttin' for Peanuts chapter 11 . 3/27/2004
woah! i love the lemons of this story! heh
Koruyuu chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Yami/Anzu Upadte please. UPDATE UDPATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I love your ficcy too. But you can take your time but YOU MUST continue on withy you three thumbs up story! ;;
PsychoSisters chapter 11 . 1/27/2004
o lovely story! _ But I think you *should* make a sequal. Cuz ya know...what *would* happen if Yuugi found out about them? Hm...
~Psychotic Chibii-Usa
anzafire chapter 11 . 1/20/2004
O.o thank u 4 finishing...i hafnt been ion...stupid parents! *takes out pitchfork* i still think u shod do a sequel..o well...thankies!
Miyuki AngeL X chapter 11 . 1/17/2004
im so sorry that i did not review this soon (curse to those who have invented exams _
Ember Mage chapter 11 . 1/16/2004
Aw... I fully enjoyed this story. Well, good job and kudos to you.
Tea Fan chapter 11 . 1/6/2004
Normally I LOVE Tea, and I love Tea/Yami, but you just made them seem like two horny teenagers!
Tea's a slut, Yami's a low-life bastard and the story was all about sex. There's no romance, this is just a hentai.