Reviews for Amnesia
Wolf Melody chapter 25 . 8/20/2009
This was surprisingly good. I was a little bit of a skeptic at first, but it turned out to be a very good story. I commend you on your creativity. Who would have thought Inuyasha to be a doctor?
paju13 chapter 25 . 11/13/2006
Loved the story! I would suggest that you edit the first two chapters because reading them in one giant paragraph is kinda annoying but all in all I loved the story!
inuandkaglover23 chapter 25 . 8/1/2006
BEAUTIFUL SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL! your story is da best_
AnimeMew chapter 25 . 6/11/2006
omg omg omg omg! so good! please make a sequal! It ended at just the right place and a sequal would be so good! well I hope you consider it...BYE!
pearheart chapter 25 . 2/26/2006
Great job!
whatev1927 chapter 16 . 12/26/2005
Okay there would be no way that Kagome would remember to drive a car and she doesn't even have a licence. If she did have a licence she would have a pretty good guess at who she was so I mean just looking at it would give her most info to who she was but I'm guessing she doesn't have one since she has no idea who she is.
whatev1927 chapter 15 . 12/26/2005
Like I said Kagome would have not remembered how to kiss or something to that extent. I would definately change it so that Kagome lost her memory of the accident or what happened to her but still remembers who she is, maybe that her parents are dead or something along those lines, that she had a shaky past she doesn't really want to talk about, and that she was going out with a guy name Koga and that she went to break up with him and then blackout. So she's trying to find out what happened or something and what Koga did to her and then she realizes that he hurt her and then Inuyasha gets all defensive and stuff... but I'm not trying to write your story for you just letting my ideas flow. Anyway just a thought that she can just forget about what happened to her because when your talking about you don't know who you are that usually doesn't happen. You usually forget the accident and what happened but it's hard to forget who you are and stuff and that basically turns you into a baby who has to be taken care of 24/7 and would never be taken out of the hospital under any conditions unless given to a parent with 24/7 nurse support or something. Cause if you see someone who gets to that stage where they don't remember who they are then you notice they don't remember anything like how to use a fork, how to write, proper grammar so that subject was really even though cute and a good springboard for a story a poor choice.
whatev1927 chapter 14 . 12/26/2005
Once again there are things here that Kagome would probably have forgotten how to do like hair, makeup, how to drink wine (believe me the first time I had wine I almost choked myself, something so fruity looking but so disgusting should be illegal) and especially how to dance. These are all short term things a girl learns around her teenage years that would probably have been forgotten when she got amnesia. These are all things she learned to do in her past and they really aren't built into her mind like talking and walking are.
whatev1927 chapter 13 . 12/26/2005
If she has amnesia then she wouldn't remember ever watching or hearing of the movie beauty and the beast. See the amnesia idea is cool but it's also risky because you can't make any preassumptions from her past life, like that she knows how to put on jeans, knows how to brush her teeth, knows how to do her hair or put on makeup because she doesn't remember anything so everything minor she was taught to do when she was younger like something simple as putting on makeup she may not remember what looks good, or really what the styles are and how to wear something so you really have to be careful when you choose a risky subject like this.
whatev1927 chapter 7 . 12/26/2005
Okay no way! I was wondering what would happen when she had to fill our her job application but this is just taking the easy way out. In the real world you have to fill our an application with your criminal backgroud, age, education, prior job experience before you can even get a job. Plus you need atleast an address where they can get your paycheck and an interview to find out that your not a total jerk. I mean for all she knows she could be a total pet abuser with a criminal past which is what the job application is for.
whatev1927 chapter 5 . 12/26/2005
Okay no time to take care of horses. Absolutely no time for horses or money for horses. He would be an intern or even as a doctor no time for horses. Horses need to be ridden every day and they need to be fed every day and groomed and Inuyasha as an intern or even a doctor really wouldn't have the time for that. Plus when you think about it he's just out of medical school if he's 27. He needs 4 years bachelor and then a Masters and Ph.D. so technically he should still be in medical school but overlooking that even if he wasn't or something or skipped a couple years he would be just out of medical school and swamped with student loan bills so he would have no money for all this stuff. But the main point is he should still be in medical school.
whatev1927 chapter 4 . 12/26/2005
A surgery intern who would be working in the emergency room could never afford this sort of house unless he was living off some sort of trust fund. Plus it would make no sense to buy such a large hours cause interns can work up to 48 hours shifts and most don't even bother leaving the hospital, they just sleep in one of the spare rooms before they have to get up again. Not saying they never go home but most just rent apartments because they're not home and they're cheap which goes well with they're miniscule pay check.
whatev1927 chapter 3 . 12/26/2005
How'd they figure out her name was Kagome. I though she didn't know who she was and all they had was her last name so how would Sango and Inuyasha know her name. Plus I don't think that they would really let a patient live in an interns house with amnesia. They would probably keep her and work with her in the psychiatric department especially if she had no where to go. And they would definately be working harder to figure out who she was and getting in contact with her family then what they're doing now.
whatev1927 chapter 2 . 12/26/2005
If Inuyasha is around 25is or 27is he would not be a doctor. At that age he would be an intern just comming out of medical school and learning the ropes. Meaning he would just be assisting on those things and he wouldn't have any call on the surgeries whatsoever. So it really doesn't make any sense that he would be telling Sango and Rin what to do who would probably be interns too is really illogical. So three interns working on a patient would never happen. They would have a chief or superviser there or something who would be basically having them moniter breathing rates and such.
alejandra chapter 25 . 11/25/2005
love it! cant wait for the sequel!_