Reviews for Evolution: Through the Looking Glass
GothikStrawberry chapter 10 . 12/22/2004
Nice! Very well written! :)
DarkJadedRose chapter 10 . 5/10/2004
aw! You made the girl inside me arise. That was a sweet ending. Ah Hera...
Lady Farevay chapter 9 . 4/26/2004
WOW!
Brian,that was fantastic,couldnt of finished it better myself,god im gonna miss this lol.
It was so sweet and im still very very amazed that your a male writer,you write romance so well.
I feel like squeeling,i loved the ending!
Overall great story Luv!,
Lady F (sophie)
DarkJadedRose chapter 9 . 4/19/2004
As i reached the end, my stomach was was squeezing and i was barely breathing, my heart was beating so hard! This was a superb ending. I loved it! Couldn't have been better! The romance made me grin and i have to admit, for a dude...ur romance rox!
Nibi no Nekomata chapter 8 . 4/12/2004
Hello Lad,
Sorry it took so long to review but I have and still have problem whit my connection to the internet. Ok I have to say this: When I think about the face Scott made when Brian asked him about uniform being so tight I’m trying to imagine YOU whit the same face, YOU, YOU . . . Well back to the review. Aha it’s Mystique again . . . What’s her problem? *Like shifte away ‘stique* Ok, Ok I’m calm, very calm. Wait until I get my hands on Essex I will tear him to pieces, I will tore open his body and take his soul and send it in a dimension from where he can never escape and he will live in suffering and pain for all eternity, do YOU hear me Essex.
YOU WANT ME to spear your “miserable life
Lady Farevay chapter 8 . 3/29/2004
Wo,for a guy your a great Romance novelist.
You are a softy arent ya? lol i read your bio,aw thats nice,i hardly ever come across male authors here or mayhaps i just dont look properly lol.
Oh i love brian,did you say you originlly modelled him on your self?
I didnt know you were a superhero...wow imagine that!...a real life superhuman hm this is amazing! lol jk
soz,this has just really made me go into a silly mood and a wonderous one,if you dont understand any of that,then its cuz im Sophie! *shrugs* its best not to ask...
okie dokie,i understand you've put this on hold as you have writers block?,so you said in your bio?
And i dont mind that really,so i'll just wait till you get your block unblocked hee he,
So till next time!,
Lady F (Sophie)
baneofJean chapter 8 . 3/24/2004
ah! ah! ah! ah! i don't whether to laugh or cry- so many emotions! i am dumbstruck. *breathes*
okay, spectacular, you seem to have really hit your stride here. amazing.
go Brian! and Scott and Logan, but mostly Brian! I want to know so much more, ASAP... b/c it's fair for me to demand updates, while never updating myself, hehe.
loved the LOTR plug- hate that they killed Legolas' character (not that I mind watching Orlando Bloom run around in tights )
Sevish chapter 8 . 3/21/2004
Guys, ...I don't know what to say but I think that Brian is a "Mary Sue". OH MY GOD I HAD NO IDEA! I'm really very sorry (falls to knees and rips shirt) GOD WHY. Oh well one more chpater and the story is finito.
DarkJadedRose chapter 8 . 3/16/2004
...I'm sure ur quite tasty ;)...okay, enough of the inuendoe, ooh, i loved this, great twist. I can't wait for more!
DarkJadedRose chapter 7 . 3/4/2004
I thought he died! i almost killed myself! don't ever do that again or i'll bite you! update soon! This was awesome and thanks for the homage! plus why is he bleeding through his nose, don't let him die!
DarkJadedRose chapter 5 . 3/2/2004
i just read up to here since i have to go to class. This is awesome though. I can't wait till i read the next two chapters
DarkJadedRose chapter 2 . 2/25/2004
Good! I'm happy Brian kicked Duncan's ass. He needed a whooping. I promise to read more tomorrow.
Great fic, Sam
baneofJean chapter 7 . 2/25/2004
...
...
yes, you will be hearing from me *runs to e-mail account*
Nibi no Nekomata chapter 7 . 2/23/2004
Hello Lad,
Whoah now that was a super col, interesting and marvelous chappy. Luved the fighting scene when Brian destroyed that Sentinels that was so col and his powers whoah, now I didn’t expected something like this but it’s so col and it fits very good. So Trask has decided to take care of the “mutant problem
Lora Perry chapter 7 . 2/22/2004
good can;t wait foer u to update