Reviews for One Week
AnimeIsLife4EVER chapter 7 . 7/10
Is this story over? What happened? Please update if it’s not!
Cryptographic DeLurk chapter 7 . 11/25/2016
I know it's been forever, but I just found this fanfic recently and it is soooo funny. I feel like you really have a good grasp of Joey's voice. But, then you really have a good grasp of all the characters. I really like how you made Téa both sweet and kind of haughty. And Honda and Duke bro-ing out despite the reservations they have about each other in the beginning. Mai being their ski instructor, and the conversation she has with Jou in the last chapter. And Yami being kind of single minded. I really enjoyed reading about his ski lessons and midnight fights with Yami!Bakura.

And, in chapter 2, Kaiba making an enclave of suitcases and electronics in the ski resort cafeteria to shield himself from social interaction! And Ms Freak. I felt kind of bad for her, despite her ridicule being a source of pure hilarity. I'm really glad we saw Jou sympathise with her good intentions and reassure her in this latest chapter. :')

Thanks so much for writing this! It was a blast to read!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
CONTINUE! OMG MORE! I WANT TO READ MORE! i started cracking up at the end
Raspberry 14 chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
I can only hope when you wrote this years ago you finished the final chapter and just forgot to upload it. It's probably a lost cause as I'm ten years in the future from when this was uploaded. But I'll follow for faith and I want to tell you it's my second favourite fanfiction of all time (second only to Fang's Journal by St Fang of Boredom). It's a lovely pairing and it's amazing to see something so perfect from the earlier days of this fandom. All I can say is I hope you get to see this
thewooddied94 chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
what?! oh, I thought it waz over and then I read the authors note *blush* heh heh. ANYWAY! I love this so much, seriously if I wasn't already dead from the other chapters, I probably would have had a nose bleed, cried, had a heart attack, and then just died to float back up into heaven where you and this story are GODS! ok, enough rambling, just want to say I love it and keep writing pliz! 3
ClumsyWrighter chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
i swaer i dont get jon's mentalety, but... its hileriuse :D
ClumsyWrighter chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
why am i remainded of familier of the zero
wail Reading this XD
dragonblast chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
ohhh man this is so. i'm so weirded out.
so i was talking about this fic today and a friend actually found it for me, and i've reread it all and i'm STILL wondering what happened. it's ten years to the day since you updated this fic (i'm so freaked out) and i've remembered it all these years. i guess i was barely a double-digiter when i read this the first time (?! oh my god)

anyway. i imagine if you're still writing you probably write a lot better than you do here, but, for what it's worth. i still remember this fic. i will likely continue to remember this fic. and it's not as bad as most, yknow. your joey voice is really strong, and i'm so glad you picked his POV for this story. i remember when i read this fic *deep voice* TEN YEARS AGO that it was the best, strongest joey/jounouchi voice i'd read in a story, ever. this still might be the best Definitely Joey (not Jounouchi) voice but idk. it's still very enjoyable.

the ableism is uh. gross. but learning joey's dyslexic helps. internalized ableism. still, though, it's obvious some of that is you. maybe you've learned, maybe you haven't. i don't think joey is above ableism, though.

things i will apparently always remember: naked, laughing tickles and surprise erections followed by a broken leg and a shitty, shitty hospital present.

if anything else, i hope you're doing well and that you still write.
FoxyBoxes17 chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
Aahahaha can't wait for the next chapter! This is so great!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
This is awesome hope you update soon
Aly Goode chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
Pleasee finished this fic! It's awesome!
DragonMistress333 chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
God, I love Joey. You're making him incredibly intelligent and incredibly stupid at the same time. Awesome!
xLittleFoolx chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
Well, I obviously missed the boat on this one, but hey 9 years isn't so long right? Lolz I wish I could see the ending of this promising fic...
xLittleFoolx chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I love the room pairings! And Joey's inner monologue is great too (: can't wait to read the rest
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Ahhhhh! I HATE unfinished fanfics- especially when they're as good as this one! , PLEASE for the love of God and the gratitude of fangirls everywhere finish this story!