Reviews for Silver Bullet
charming2drew chapter 33 . 4/1/2008
Aw, yay! I really liked this fic. I have to admit that I am VERY happy that Anise died! I never liked her! :) lol

Abbz
CelticGoddess1986 chapter 4 . 4/1/2006
Question? Is this Anise a real literary character or just someone you made up. i'm just curious cause the name sort of sounds familiar. But on another note, I am totally loving your story so far. It's very good.

Ciao!
Samyo chapter 33 . 7/10/2005
Dude, it was awesome!
Samyo chapter 30 . 7/10/2005
Dude, you killed her!
LittleWing chapter 33 . 6/1/2005
I also read this one quite late last night, so I again hope that I'm remembering the details right. I love your OC, and I never once thought that she was Mary Sue; I was flamed for that once in fic and it made me rather mad(doubt that they really even read the fic). I found your OC to be very sweet, though I still like Tom with Mina, she's a close second. Let me just say, Tom a wherewolf? Yikes! Even bigger yikes, Huck as one! Oh my, that would've been terrible for them. But lucky, Tom he had the league helping him. How does that boy find so much trouble? Hm...gues we'll never now, and if it keeps creating fics like these then you really cares. I loved the action and your OC baddie was pretty evil; not one glimmer of nice in him, just the way that bad guys should be. p.s. reading this one got me so excited that I actually got working on my fics again!
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 33 . 4/8/2005
Wow great story! I'm glad it had a 'happy' ending! I'm glad Anise died, i'm sorry but i didn't like her!

I love the realtionship between Tom and Mina.
Final Spirit chapter 33 . 1/29/2005
Hey, this was an awesome story! Really really good. . Time to read the sequel!
Nallasariel the Weeper chapter 5 . 11/18/2004
Hello.

Fairly good so far, although I can see where the plot's going fairly easily. The writing style has little 'snap' to it, and your run-ons often fly away to Manwë knows where, but the detail level is good. Tom's 'green' eyes have been mentioned so many times that it seems you think we have short-term memory loss, and the same with Mina's voice and all of that.

Anise seems like a blatant Sue. Not only is she beautiful, but she is a 'secret agent' in a time when French women didn't even have the right to be in the military and couldn't vote, and Tom falls for her right of the bat. Her character is probably the weakest thing about your story at the present - I would strongly suggest toning down her character and looks, and slowing down their relationship.

I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem liek you've read the books LXG pulls characters from. It would do good to read them all; it would add depth to your story, which is always good.

Anything else? Ah - If you have questions or desire a more detailed critique, feel free to email me. Expect a bit of a delay, though, since I only get a chance to do this at school nowdays.

Namárië,

*Nallasariel the Weeper
Xaviere Jade chapter 5 . 6/24/2004
Not as impressed, but happy and reading. *Yawn* Tommorow. You do better with the internally pensive, it gets the old feel I like in LXG. Snow and the last being examples.
Accendo Caliendrum chapter 33 . 6/10/2004
Very good, very good! try to make one with Skinner in focus now... :) keep up the good-no, excellent!-work!
queerquail chapter 33 . 4/28/2004
What a beautiful ending...no wait, it END? No!
kingleby chapter 10 . 2/28/2004
no! damn now i have to go to work! i'll read more soon!
kingleby chapter 9 . 2/28/2004
ouch! if words caused physical pain...love it _ had to happen in my opinion, in their characters.
kingleby chapter 8 . 2/28/2004
those two ar ecute. i hope she decides to stay in the end. must read more.
kingleby chapter 7 . 2/28/2004
tom happy! YAY! me happy too _ love it so far.