Reviews for The Slayers: Mirror
nyahappy chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
My god, 3:30 am... I have to stop reading!
ladygoddess8 chapter 29 . 7/22/2012
RaynaDarkstorm chapter 29 . 10/1/2011
Wow! Long ago, this was one of my favorites of yours, but at that point, it remained unfinished. Well, now that I've read the whole thing, I gotta say, well done! Thanks for writing this!
Silvara rivana chapter 29 . 3/1/2010
LOVE YOUR STORY! I love how you did it and I want some kind of sequal. I love hectate. Also want to see the meeting between every one and prince phil! I am so happy that you finished this at least on here. Started reading it on . I hope you do more with these people. It's so great!
SilverTurtle chapter 29 . 12/27/2009
I really liked this story. I had a feeling it would end something like this, and I'm glad to have been right.

I absolutely loved the last few lines. "I unleashed a demon on his kingdom!" "So we'll have to sweet talk him a bit", that was just too funny.

I think you're right to end it here though. Doing more would seem rather anticlimactic after the epic mage battle. Though I would certainly read one-shots for this verse if you wrote them!

Thank you for posting this, it was a pleasure to read.
darkwoofe chapter 29 . 12/27/2009
I'm sad to see an end to this, but it's been coming for a while now. It was a very amusing story and one of the ones I've always looked forward to seeing a new chapter of. Of course, knowing you, something equally delightful will pop up soon enough. Nicely done. Thanks!

GreyAB chapter 29 . 12/23/2009
now this has been a lot of fun to read, and i did like the ending :)
ShadowCub chapter 29 . 12/23/2009

LinaEVIL! Gotta love it.
deathgeonous chapter 28 . 8/27/2009
Well, things look like they're racing towards the conclusion here, and I look forward to the end, even though it saddens me that we've reached it. Anyways, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Vld chapter 28 . 7/14/2009
Well, if Amelia and Zel are the ones trying to separate the two, then yes, it would be a LOT harder than they thought.

On the other hand, if the Nagas are the ones stopping them? Piece of cake!
Vld chapter 27 . 1/19/2009
Oh, I hope the Nagas make it back quick. Because I suddenly doubt Lina's beloved knightress would be able to stop her alone once the flat-chested witch learns the idiotic reasons behind the attacks, figures out the prophecy is about love, not death, and goes berserk on Hectate for her stupidity.

Erm... yep, I do think two Nagas won't be too much... come to think of it, i wonder if Zel and Amelia would be enough help too...
Six-string Samurai chapter 27 . 1/19/2009
Nice, way to keep up the tension from the previous chapter.
deathgeonous chapter 26 . 10/9/2008
Of course it's a self fullfilling prophasy, these kinda things always are. But I doubt it will lead to hear death, the wording, along witht he story, leads me to belive that all that will happen is that she will, if she has not already, fall in love with Naga. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Vld chapter 26 . 10/6/2008
Such pointless battles because of a prophecy that ALREADY fulfilled itself.

I wonder how Lina will react when she realises it. Who will she hit first? Hectate? For being such a moron? Or Naga, for being such a seductress?
Six-string Samurai chapter 26 . 10/6/2008
Interesting, though so far it seems that Hectate is merely delaying the inevitable. And, this does rather seem to be a self-fulfilling prophecy. I think, rather than this, I'm more interested in what will befall our intrepid heroine after the original Naga is rescued/released. But, either way, Hectate and her minions are fun little tertiary characters. There's some good byplay there to be had.

Looking forward to the next part, as always.