Reviews for Come What May
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Most excellent!
ponychick08 chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
OMG! this is so good! it made me cry, and believe me, that takes a lot
Lila chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
that M girl sucks. like fucking hell.
LIWY chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Excellent job
ElvenDestiny chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
goodness, I think this is the only one of your stories that I didn't review while signed in.
Anyway, you can go to w. oentalox forum/ viewtopic. php?t 1171 (take out the spaces) to see stuff about the story. I'm BloodRed Roses. BTW, this also uses the Josh Groban song "Let Me Fall" and it is currently titled that though i'm desperately trying to think of another title that will still be appropriate. Help in coming up with a new title will be majorly appreciated...*sighs* You have a fic titled that, and I've read 3 others with that same title-though not the song.
who alas as YET to read the 5th HP book. ::sighs::
ElvenDestiny chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Anyway, you can go to w. oentalox forum/ viewtopic. php?t 1171 (take out the spaces) to see stuff about the story. I'm BloodRed Roses. Email me and I'll email it back if you're still interested! I'd be honored to have you beta read anything of mine )
who alas as YET to read the 5th HP book. ::sighs::
Captain Oblivious chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Holy. Crap. I really need to stop looking for these stories when I don't want to cry. Geez. How smart am I?

Loved it! You captured Sirius's character perfectly. . . loved the bit about James screaming like mad that he had a son.
SilverElf chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
ok, so this has been up for a while. and i've been avoiding it on purpose. why, you ask? because its about sirius, and thinking about that brings tears to my eyes, rather it be tears of anger and fustration or tears of sorrow. but, like all your HP stories, it cannot go unread. and though i usually comment as i go along, this time i could not. god, that was beautiful T.H. How i love your way with words, your ability to make even the simpliest gesture into a work of art. you are truly amazing, and i say this with the utmost respect and awe. sirius...we never did understand him. you're right. and i think that's why its so hard to let go. we're fustrated that over the course of 800 or so pages we still didn't fully know who he was. it seems like he was taken away from us so early because we feel as though he shouldn't have died until we knew him. but then again, the essence that was sirius was his fatal flaw. he was a man who loved and felt fiercely. that's why his taste for adventure suited him so well. it allowed him to express the various passions that swarmed in his heart. but it was indeed his fatal flaw because rather than think, he just acted on his passions, and that is why he died.

*sigh* i think that this actually made me feel a lot better about him. how i wish you had written his death scene, T.H. I believe with all my heart that i could have accepted it fully had you penned it. thank you,

~SilverElf~
ElveNDestiNy chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
wow, seems like everyone's been pissed off at this month. But I'll probably end up bearing with it anyway, as usual. This is definitely one of my favorites...you're so amazingly good at expressing emotions in your writing, it really enriches your characters' development. Love it. Absolutely love it...::sighs:: Amazing. *sniffs* So perfect at angst, really.

Hollie Black chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Oh my...

I don't even know what to say. It's a good thing I'm typing, not talking to you, because you'd probably never understand what I was saying... I'm crying too hard!

For all that I'm mad as hell at J.K. Rowling, I do have to give her credit for being a good enough writer to make so many people emotionally involved in the story and especially with the characters. I still don't understand why he had to die... (something that will be addressed in my story, because I entriely don't think it was right or necessary). Maybe it's silly to be crying over a fictional character... but then, I willingly admit to being silly.

Anyways, though, as to this... lord, you're amazing, absolutely amazing. Everytime I read soemthing you've written, I'm completly blown away. Every single time. And this... geeze, so powerful emotionally. I absolutley loved the look into Sirius, and his life, love, friends, family... all of it, it was amazing, and fitting as well. The whole thing with M... it was perfect, and so very Sirius. I can just picture him writing, and making sure no one would know who he was talking about! I'm glad now to know the back story behind Sirius's scene in My Everything... I'd always wondered. I'm hoping that eventually (probably not until well into the second installment of MM, eh?) you'll tell us just what she was working on, that could "turn the tide."

My desk is all wet now, from all the tears, but I'm so, _so_ glad I read this. It's like... I don't know if I can put in into words... but it was something... like... ah, I can't do it. Can't translate the emotions into words. It's just one of those things.

So, anyways, thanks so much for the input on my story, and thank you for writing such a beautiful story here. Moving, inspiring, heartrending, amazing. Just like you. ;oD

Always,

~Hollie
jaycee chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
That was really good. I like the journal entries and talking about back in the day. Did you have a name for that M girl or was it just a letter for writing purposes? Anyway, great story.
lelegurl9 chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
aw what a sad yet awesome story! i loved it, u wrote it beautifully! i really hope harry doesn't feel that way towards sirius, i don't think i could take it! u should definitely write more, i like the way u write. Thanks!
Makalani Astral chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
as i type through my tears: this is really good. i like this. but if you continue you'll need to have harry ask who and where m. is.