Reviews for Fruits Basket Mystery Theatre
Lunasariel chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
YAY! I would write an actual intelligent review if this fic hadn't completely FRIED MY BRAIN! I LOVE YOU! *falls down, twitching and grinning insanely* Yes, more would be very much appreciated.
Mr. Despair chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Yay! I loved it! Go pervertedy! I'm a bit of a perv myself! Unite!
Adi88 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
...can't breathe...

Oh that was funny. That was even better than the Halloween one. All the flowery words and innuendoes and pudding.
Shoomy2003 chapter 1 . 11/8/2005

I was honestly laughing out loud!

I mean... really! Where do you come up with this stuff? I realize that this was back in 03, but WOW! I hope you write some current stuff soon! Great parody! I loved it!

Golden meliades chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
*snorts* Well that was terrifyingly cute and absurd. Ayame was perfect in his role. Now that I'm finished I'm left stranded to return to the poo-pile that is Thank god for authors' fav lists is all I can say...
Joannabelle chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Ahahaahahhaha! That's so freaking funny! Where's my puddin'? I'm going to be using that lines for weeks! And you even managed to add in pervertedness! :D
D-Channerz chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
HILARIOUS! I loved Shigure and Ayame in this especially. XD AWESOME! GREAT JOB!
January Marlinquin chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
OH MY GOD! That was so freakin funny! I haven't laughed that much since... well... I actually don't remember. But my dad was beside me when I was reading it and I think he was just a bit freaked out when I started chortling incoherent nonsenses in my moments of hilarity!

It's a nice break from all the drama and romance! And it really put me in a lighthearted mood. Gee, you're sure versatile, you are good at all of them aren't you? If only I was that talented!
ela-chan chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Why, yes. I'm *still* laughing half an hour later. I had to be subdued and given a glass of warm water to calm down.

This piece was perfect! I'm going to have me some good dreams tonight. *cackles*

Kudos to you for being such a genius. _
CrescentStrata chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Bwahahaha corruptive insanity. Great stuff, insanely hilarious! And YES! Akito is DEAD!
Sohma Risa chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
*dies laughing* omfg, that was hilarious! and so wrong, lol! But hilarious! And yes, the bastard is dead *evil grin* Heh heh, loved that ending *trying to picture Hatori* Heh heh... *ahem* yes.. er, and no, didn't quite get the double meaning of the pudding.. but I guess maybe that's a good thing, ne? ;; lol You must definitely write more of this!
Ashmh chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Absolutely hilarious! :D I loved the, "Next time:Who kills Ayame" bit at the end..not to mention the Akito bit..hehe..
annenime chapter 1 . 11/11/2003

Trying hard not to laugh out loud ;)

Really, really funny. I like how it ended. hehehe...

Actually, I am currently working on a mystery story myself... I'm getting the framework from this Japanese writer's story. -_- But there's no time...

Is this a one-shot fic? What about "Whose hand marks are those around Ayame’s neck?” ? It would be really cool if you could write other stories like this... maybe make a compilation of stories in the same genre/title. Something like Stephen King's "Everything's eventual" or Neil Gaiman's "Smoke and Mirrors", which is also another work in mind.

But since I can't really write that well and I have no time, I'm suggesting it.

Keep up the good work!
KT chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
*laughing hysterically* Oh God! THIS WAS EXCELLENT! Perfect in every single way!
Hyper Riceball chapter 1 . 11/9/2003