Reviews for The Meaning of Life aka Marching Band
Cassandra chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I really love this. I myself am a band geek, and I swear marching band is the best thing that's ever happened to me. It really is the meaning of life! :D It warms my heart to know that all bandos/guardos feel the same way about marching band/colorguard. This is written beautifully, and I related to every word. Nice job!
Sheri Ole Wright Kovarik chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Love it...we were too small to compete but Football season was the bomb! Pom pons were easier to carry, and I was too short to twirl a flag. Band is a special family. Pep band events were great too! I miss it! I learned how to change in public without showing too much on a band school bus! my daughter just started but has not yet mastered this! Can't wait to watch her grow!
MeriSalope chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
coming from a bandsy Mom for 6 years, you definitely got this right. thanks for the walk down memory lane
neosun7 chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Very proud. I loved this fic! _

-Neosun7

Band Alumni
Band Nerd 61-91 chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
;_;
I miss the Marching Band season.
I can really realate to all those, that have to do with bandies. I really wish the season was back.
Amaya chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Sniff sniff I'm sad now. Well I liked it and it's all true but just wondering do you get this one, it's the best pick up line ever "I'm a Formata, hold me" Alright that's all, Bye-bye:p
shebone01 chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
isn't that all so very true? marching season is over and I miss it with a passion
Kittens- who is too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
This is AWESOME! I can relate to absolutely everything here, and I know my fellow guard-girls can too.

Colorguard is living with your friends...and sometimes yours enemies...and getting mad as anything at all of them, but knowing you'd be no where without them.