Reviews for Tenchi's Heart
Parsley the Lion chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Aww. This is so sweet. A bit confusing cos I don't speak Japanese (though I do know a few words). It's really well written, if a bit confusing and I like it a lot. the reading experince is wholly enhanced by listening to Want you back by the Jackson 5 at the same time. This rocks my socks!
A Cosmic Creation chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
That was beautiful. I totally cried at the end... what a great and perfect ending. :)
Literary Eagle chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Ah, this brings back fond memories. Thanks for posting it again! It's a very sweet little fic. _
WolfsTemple chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Hmm... it's well written. I'm confused; Did Tenchi pick all of them? Or is this just meant as a nice gesture on his part?
You can email me, if you want:
dennisud chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Other than the formatting, tjis was a nice a sweet one shot that I would say is the best of that type of story I've read this year.

I do hope you write and post more stories and of course fix the formatting so we can enjoy your stories more!

;-)

dennisud
etj4Eagle chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Great story
Jibril Mudo chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
I liked this story a lot, it had a similiar feeling to the the OAVs and you introduced aspects of Japanese culture quite nicely, I learned quite a bit from this fic... if I retain it, well that's another problem ;)

If I had one complaint, it's only the formatting, the paragraphs could have been seperated more by a double space.

Anyway, good job!