Reviews for To Walk In Night
Raton chapter 33 . 1/11
I'm glad you finished this story instead of letting it sit, unfinished , for years to come.

Cheers from 2015, great story ! I enjoyed reading every bit of it ! ;). Just amazes me how this was written in 2003, haha.
Lady Secor chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
Ai Valar! You are (lovably) evil! Whatever did poor Galalith ever do to you?!
Guest chapter 33 . 10/19/2014
Lots of fun! I just love Legolas!
guitarlover56784 chapter 15 . 10/10/2014
Why. For the love of God WHY are they always bloody wounded when they try and come to the rescue!? Let them FULLY heal then go and kick ass!
guitarlover56784 chapter 14 . 10/10/2014
Really? He really left his dagger. That is a flimsy storyline there. I love your stories, honest to God I do, but that's his dagger. THE dagger. He wouldnt have left it
guitarlover56784 chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
Saruman the wise? Oh for the love of God puh lease!
guitarlover56784 chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
...Twitches. Reckless... STUPID?! elven twins?! Whatt!? They are very clever thank you!
guitarlover56784 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Okay, I know you have like 6 stories by now, but for the love of God stop getting them captured!
YinyYinyTia chapter 33 . 1/25/2014
This was amazing story. I just finished it today. Really enjoyed it. Ending was sad but still love it.
HelloDenmark chapter 33 . 7/14/2013
Really, really good story :D Loved it. Very well written as well!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 14 . 1/31/2013
love it
Nellas Aldarion chapter 33 . 4/18/2012
I just wanted to say that, while I did think this story a touch long, I still really enjoyed it. Also, Glorfindel is kind of a BAMF.
Bread-Making-Viking chapter 33 . 2/22/2012
Epic. :D Also, I was really glad that Glorfindel was in it a lot more in this one. :) Wah, I wish Celylith could go with them to Imladris! I usually don't like OCs but he's brilliant and I will miss him. Anyway... *goes to read next one*
OhShirleyUJest chapter 19 . 12/8/2010
It's really good, and I like your style. The one thing is, how can you build a circular fort with "quadratic" stones. I'm trying to imagine a bunch of paraboloid stones and it's just not working... I wish reviews could include pictures.

quadratic: relating to, or containing quantities to the second degree

ex:

quadratic function: 4x2-5x1y

quadratic equation (-b or- sqroot(b2-4ac))/2a

Still, for the most part, your word choice and diction is amazing. I'm just a little nerdy, so I delight in random mistakes with hilarious mental images.
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
Wait I'm a little confused. Did Anardir die as well? Or did was he just distraught and the patrol found him type of deal?
1,523 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »