Reviews for Tales from Titan Tower
Sevvy101 chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
awesome little thing, but please have more of these little onshots or whatever, it's so cool! well whatever, laters
VisMorgana chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Very interesting. I like it alot, though I never can picture Raven as Cleopatra. Continue! I want to know what the evil voicy thingy is!
uhouse chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
That was tizight you know! I read Forevermore and I absoluteley loved, dawg. Please update for this fic for me please (makes puppy-dog eyes).
TIGERGRRrr chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
I like it, good plot, you got me hooked I hope you update soon!
Laserai chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Greetings. I must say in al of my years of fanfic research I have never come across anything of the like. I am sure you have probably heard this before but you are without a doubt the gold no diamond standard of romance fanfiction. You have no equal, trust me I have looked. In fact, I can't think of anyone on this entire site who has matched your superb skill in this regard. Extremely excellent work not only on this chapter but your entire TT fanfic Forevermore. You have gracefully made the top charts of any fanfics I know and have truly made this one feel good to know their are still hard working authors out their. Once again flawless performance and keep it up as you have gained another ally in this world of darkness we know.
warprince2099 chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
very cool update soon
Silent Game chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Neat! So glad you decided to do a follow up. I can't wait to see what happens next. :)