Reviews for To All That
archangelgabrielhastheTARDIS chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
This is amazing...
Like, I don't even know how to say how amazing this is. I loved it. You are a fantastic writer. Wow.
Fencing Supplies chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
woah.
Kirasel chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I love this. I really love this. She rambles on and on and on, too, all the time while the bastard's torturing her. It's sort of funny. In a morbid way.
A Dozen Lemmings chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
you are fantastic I want to write a follow up to this but I'm afraid I wouldn't do it justice
VJ Riddle chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I don't think you know how thrilled I am to have finally found this story - I read it years ago and was looking all over this site for it, all I could remember was Dorcas Meadowes and being a bad-ass, and I am thrilled I finally found it!

I really like the view on a minor character who was killed by Voldemort himself, but still not major enough to really get one on one treatment by the books.
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Oh, wow. Great fic, unique characterisation of Dorcas. Loved Voldemort too. Amazing how you combined angst and bravery.

This line is so veryveryvery good.

"He's not human he's not human Dumbledore didn't tell me he's not human anymore..." It summs upjust about everything about old Voldy.

A fav.
Wendy Brune chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
What an amazingly well-written piece; I'm pretty sure it's the first time I actually support the usage of intense profanity in a story! I love how you expanded on this one line about a minor character and fleshed Dorcas out. It's very believable and very power. Awesome job! )
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
This is definitely the best one-shot I've read on this site in a while. Your characterization of Dorcas is mind-blowingly good-she's definitely unhinged and on the verge of insanity, and it shows, but you still get this essence of how absolutely kick* she is and I LOVE her in this, I really do. It's interesting-it's like she's winning and losing at the same time, since even though she dies in the end it's sort of on her terms, you could say? Half girl power and half absolutely chilling. I like that-this is the kind of writing that gets you thinking, and that's the best, honestly.

Love it, if you haven't gathered. Congrats on a job ridiculously well done. ;D
Relala chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Terrifically done, the dark tones flowing very well. This certainly has a very angsty allure that draws the reader in, and keeps them reading every line. (Or at least it kept me reading like that. Guess I can’t speak for everyone, now can I?)

Anyway, it was quite an engrossing read. My only complaint would be that the sentences were too short, and that you don’t seem to like commas as much as you like periods. Nothing wrong with that though.:)

When she spit in his face, I wanted to do a little victory dance. It actually made me smile.
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Creepy, although in a good way, since I imagine that was your intention. Definintely a memorable piece.
Mistical Ninja chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Um…

Holy Crap.

I’ve read killings before. Seen some pretty screwed up ones too. This one is definitely one of the better ones amongst that group, if that makes any sense. It really makes you grasp the realization of just how brutal her death might have been. All in all, a very, very good job.

-Mist
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I absolutely loved it, it was very hard, gritty, and oh- I just loved it. :)
Dejsha's World chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Wow, this is really descriptive and original. I love Dorcas and this is incredible. Loved the story.
StoryGirl02 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Honestly amazing. Your Dorcas is so tough, I love the fact that she won't give up, ever! :) This an amazing insight into her character! ;D
tillieeee chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
...

Wow.

That was...

wow.

That was probably the best fic I've read in a long time.

Congrats.(: